Weeds

Mrs. Botwin's Neighborhood

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 11, 2006 on Showtime

• A long overdue beat down and a corrupt DEA agent, yet I am still not pleased.

Wow the writers love fueling my hatred for the children in this show,lol. It is just crazy. I am totally hating every teenager that isnt Isabelle on this show.

THe best story in this episode, once again, is Nancys. What a shock there. Like I said in my previous review, I am all for her stance but a lot at stake. But I knew Nancy had something up her sleeve. WHy not ask your DEA husband? I wasnt for that whole "Vegas wedding" but its proving to have some serious benefits. He seemed a little shocked she came to him but he went throught with it anyway. I am realizing something very serious though. Nancy has a lot of her bases covered which as previous shows have proved, having your cake and eating it too never works out. I hope nothing serious happens to Nancy but I think something will. Its all going way to nicely in her world, something has got to give.

Oh Silus, how can I hate you more? Well lets see what else the writers have in store for you in the next couple of episodes. BUt for this one, the writers gave you a beat down. Oh my mind had a field day thinking of the ways Silus got that bloody nose. I wished I had seen it, I might have given this mediocre episode a7.5. THey just teased me with the thought of him getting beat by the father. SO I am forced to suffer through his crappy sex montages but I cant see him get punched, not fair at all. I would have rathered Nancy slap him or do something. Act like a mom Nancy, you have a lot of discipline building up, unleash it on Silus. I do love her scene yelling at the father, that was great. ANd OMG that gash on his arm, looked like it hurt. Silus might be going cookoo, hopefully. I cant believe she got an abortion, not shocked though.

ANd SHane... yeah not much going on. Obviously he was going to brag and the audience knew he would get caught. I think the writers are just wasting airtime on him. ANd what was with that story about the hamster? That was gross.

Isabelle, darling Isabelle, the only child on this show that has life and personality and doesnt make we want to jump through the t.v. I love the modeling idea, I hope the writers follow through more on it. It could make for some interesting storylines later on.

Celia had a bigger part this episode. THat debate scene was great. SHe just thinks her fellow neighbors are morons for going with Doug again. ALso she is one crazy bi***,lol. I love her though. SHe grabbed Nancys hair and screamed at her, hilarious scene. SHe so needs to win the vote!!!( I know I keep saying that,lol)

THe raid scene was great. YOu knew who they were there for but the chaos of the scene was just great and it was directed very nicely. Overall a decent episode. once again Nancy and Celia save this episode from getting a five or lower. I dont know, maybe I am expecting too much from the writers. All I know is that I have lost all interest in SIlus and SHane. I really hope the writers can make me happy next episode, because if I get to an episode of point 5, I might turn this show off.