Weeds

Mrs. Botwin's Neighborhood

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 11, 2006 on Showtime

• Isabelle becomes a Huskeroo, celia gets campaigning and ropes some support from Nancy. Conrad does some investigating regarding the Armenia growers in the area, Nancy comes up with a plan on that score.

Silus and the pregnancy issue, well, that was to be expected as I didn't get the result I was expecting last week with him asking Megan to marry him, but the lad has some serious issues, alot of which are stemming from the grief angle which really wasnt explored with him during season 1. Some good acting, as let's be honest, his character is not a plain straight forward one for sure.

Conrad is busy getting the grow house established, with a little help from some of the others who all have a little hand in its success. Conrad details the Armenian's plans, Nancy formulating a plan. Which as we had already guessed involves her DEA husband busting the other growing housing in the area.

But the aspects we have to consider is what are the people in the house going to do, when the area is swarming with dea agents, especially if they have had a little bit of weed.

Andy gets called in to see Shanes principle, regarding his trip to the Massage parlour, he worms his way out of it by saying that boys will be boys and that he would not have done that as he is in tutorlege for being a Rabbi.