Weeds

Must Find Toes

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 25, 2006 on Showtime

• Agrestic Council Elections are here, so Doug and Celia are both anxious about the outcome, but they are trying with their marriages also. Andy manages to lose some toes. Nancy and Conrad make their peace.

The council elections are all go for Agrestic residents, Celia taking a strong lead, especially as Dougs manager, Celia's husband forgot to get the papers in in time, meaning he isn't running, despite this, I thought it was excellent that Doug was standing on a mount outside with a mega phone and in the end Celia only has 3 more votes than Doug, too funny. We also find out that both admit to the other that their marriages aren't the best or as people imagine them to be.

But the opening scene was one of the best that I had seen for quite some time. Sanja end up putting his finger up a dogs arse, but that only came about as the sauce dripped onto Andy's toes, the dog then licks off the sauce, Andy squirms and of course the dog is going to eat his toes, so the idea that Sanja putting his finger up the arse of a dog helped saved other toes did have me in stitches.

Nancy makes her peace with Conrad, which was kind of touching. But she still has alot of stress in her life, with one son telling the other about how ruthless women can be in a relationship, that they will take pleasure in kicking your heart. It all gets to her and the result is that she tests some of her own product.