Weeds

Roy Till Called

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 15, 2007 on Showtime

• Nancy gets something of Peter's and it has consequences

I thought this was a great episode. I am not loving this season as a whole, its a little too weird for me, but I thought this episode was good. Celia having to take care of Dean was pretty funny, although the whole thing with his diaper was too much information. I totally called that Nancy was going to wind up with Peter's insurance money... I don't know why she had to go ahead and be friends with Valerie because she could have just kept the money with no consequences then but now she has weird guilt feelings and I don't know why cause I really don't like Valerie or her weirdo son. Doug was stellar as usual again. I knew that Nancy sleeping with Sullivan was going to cause trouble. I wonder who it is that winds up sending the PI after her. It could totally be Celia but I also feel like that might be too obvious. I personally think it might wind up being someone else. Can't wait for that storyline to begin.