Weeds

Une Mère Que J'aimerais B****r

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 12, 2011 on Showtime

• re: Trintv, please go back to French class or actually go live there for a while!

Hi. I'm also confused about the French. Maybe you can help, JermaineGord. I understand the meaning of baiser as a verb. I just really thought it should read, "...J'aimerais (de) Baiser. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  • Translate the french properly please Jenji....

"Une Mère Que J'aimerais Baiser" Means Mother I'd Like to Kiss. So that would be MILK weed. Not as effective.

It should read:

"Une Mère Que J'aimerais Encouler" = Mother I'd Like to Fuck

Suddenly, Weeds is getting tame?? In a different language?? Weak. Très faible.

Weeds has always been about moving from place to place, location to location from season to season, but a rare episode not in the city tonight and it resulted in an odd experience. An interesting take on the high-life, not exactly the same approach Gossip Girl takes, but it was really missing the show's signature sense of humor and the odd plot seemed to drag on tonight. Right now just stick to dealing in the city.

• Une Mere Que J'aimerais B****r

Une Mere Que J'aimerais B****r was a superb episode of Weeds and I really enjoyed watching this episode as Nancy and Silas came to a major disagreement over Emma. This all lead to the pouncy house drug bust which Shane was tagging along for. It was very interesting to see how the events played out. There was definitely a lot of character and plot development. I enjoyed the scenes in the Hamptons with Andy, Nancy and Doug. I look forward to watching the next episode of Weeds to find out what happens next!!!!!!!

• A Weekend In the Hamptons: The Bill Sussman Show

Nancy and Silas have a falling out over Silas wanting to merge with Pouncy House. Doug approaches Andy about posing as an investor in his company while in the Hamptons with Tillerman to make their corporate fund get more money while Nancy goes learns about "rebranding" her product and translates the MILF name to french and makes up crazy untrue facts about its quality in France and sells for 500 dollars a piece. Shane goes on a ride along with his cop mentor to bust Emma and Pouncy House and Emma learns of his identity while being carted off. Silas learns of Nancy's betrayal and takes the database of their clients and breaks out on his own. At the party Andy and Nancy have a fight about how Bill Sussman would be better than Andy Botwin ever would be because he would get Nancy and not just follow her around like a dog. Seeing them put that on the table again after being apart for three years made it all the better to see Andy crash and burn while drunk off Long Island Ice Tea. Too bad we didn't get to see more of their party and this will be addressed next week. I like Silas's new attitude and going out independently from Nancy finally to be with Emma hopefully and them being rivals splits what Weeds has always maintained to be a family business. Great episode and return to form in the newly resurrected Weeds.

• Trintv, please go back to French class or actually go live there for a while!

"Un baiser" is "A kiss", but the verb "baiser" means "to f*ck", so Jenji's title is CORRECT! "Enculer" (which you also spelled WRONG as the root "cul" means "ass"), has more of a meaning of "go f*ck yourself (in the arse)" or "bugger off"! Please learn French properly before criticizing professional people!!!