TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

CBS pulls WTTC from schedule...

igotbupkis

[21]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 28
    > almost weekly on NBC's Thursday schedule.

That's NBC. They don't kill shows after 3-4 eps, unlike Fox and CBS (ABC's been known to give things about 6 eps).

Remember this when selecting which "new" shows to spend your time getting familiar with. Give NBC shows first priority.

With a couple exceptions, I don't even watch non-NBC new shows until they've been "certified" a hit show by getting at least the first half-season renewed. It's too aggravating, and it's obvious the Nets (excepting NBC) have no respect of any kind for their viewers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Synetech

[22]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 22
    count-chocula wrote:
    I've never seen CSI: Miami, but I like CSI and CSI: NY. If a show does well in a slot it won't move: why fix something if it isn't broken?

Tell that to the networks. They "fix" things that aren't broke all the time.

igotbupkis wrote:
    > almost weekly on NBC's Thursday schedule.

That's NBC. They don't kill shows after 3-4 eps, unlike Fox and CBS (ABC's been known to give things about 6 eps).

What the heck? NBC is second only to FOX for killing good shows, with ABC catching up in third. CBS has been the best; they have canceled much fewer than the others. FOX cancels shows very quickly, before you get too attached, while NBC waits until you are hooked before pulling it, so your opinion of NBC goes counter to the facts.
    Edited on 04/04/2008 5:50pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.