Werewolf Forums

FOX (ended 1988)

DVD's

divinematt

[1]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 5
    Does anyone know where DVD's of the series can be found?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

grailwolf

[2]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 55
    I see that this question was never answered.  Unfortunately, I can't do much better than the resounding silence which preceeded me.

So far Fox has never released this show on DVD, though they did release the pilot as a movie on VHS at one point.  I strongly recommend contacting Fox directly (Sony as well, since they seem to have the rights now) and voting for the show on the TV Shows on DVD website (click here).  You have to register for the site, but it's free, and once you're a member you can vote for favorite shows to be released on DVD.  The industry folks actually seem to pay attention to the site, and they'll even send you email if one of your favorites gets a release.

Failing that, the only methods to obtain the series are all illegal, at this point, so I won't go into them.

You may want to consider sending a letter to cable channels like Spike and SciFi as well.  Getting the series on the air again could only help secure a DVD release.

spacedkane

[3]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 41
    I like the idea of it being aired again. With such channels as SciFi and F/X they could easily reair these old episodes. My friends and I fortunately taped them all (we thought John York was the hottest thing when we were 16 and this show was on haha) and I wish they were out on DVD. 

cra2ywolf

[5]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    A box set would be great but I doubt its ever going to happen anymore. I voted on tvshowsondvd.com but it seems very few people vote there. I already have the full season recorded on disc and thats probably the best we are going to get for Werewolf.

supernatural7

[6]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 4

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/116304233/werewolf?tab=summary