Whale Wars

Friday 9:00 PM on Animal Planet Premiered Nov 07, 2008 In Season

Hunturio

Whale Wars Fan Reviews (6)

7.3
  • Whale Wars!!!! ;)

A must see show!! Sea Sheperds are ,Brave and awsome!! The US goverment should support them and Paul Watson!!! Keep up the great work you guys are doing!!! I buy and donate when I can,because killing Whales and and any other sea creatures is just wrong!!! Keep doing the wonderful job no matter what anyone else says!! Love and respect you all!!!!!!
  • new paint

the Sea Shepherds should paint their ships with the paint stealth bombers use. That way thew wouldn't be picked up on the whalers' radar. The paint is called "Iorn Ball". If they used this with a small tracker in the ship that only the Delta and the Humber could see on the radar so they could get back to the Bob Barker or Steve Irwin.
  • i hope some day you don't have a spear sticking in you Mr.bowel movement because it wont be remove

I want to help because like everthing else the US GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING THEIR PART SO INDIVIDUALS HAVE TO,what about the GARBAGE that is on AMERICAN SHORES where is JAPAN TO CLEAN IT UP instead of killing whales we should be getting JAPANESE TO CLEAN THEIR GARBAGE UP now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Were badass!

No... this show is just.... no...... I have partaken in bigger and more fierce battles during my morning bowel movement then these sea faring douche bags.
  • You are a liar AND YOU ARE LYING!

Trey Park Said it best
  • Exciting show details the quest of a group of activists to stop whaling off the coast of Antarctica.

This show is meant to provoke passions, and it does that in every episode. The crew of the Steve Irwin want very much to put an end to Japanese whaling off the coast of Antarctica. Whaling is banned by many countries, but the southernmost continent is home only to a handful of scientists in their work areas, so the Japanese sailors probably figure there will be no one to stop them. Not so fast!

The Steve Irwin, flagship of the organization Sea Shepherd, set out to run interference missions which would keep the whalers from completing any harvesting projects. The Japanese continue to claim they are fishing for reasons of research and not to obtain food and oil materials from the whales; Sea Shepherd continues to not believe them, and the battle goes on. Using nonlethal but insistent tactics such as getting in between the Nisshin Maru and their quarry, throwing bottles of acid toward the ships and broadcasting radio messages, the activists strive to keep the whalers from killing any more of the targets. Sometimes the missions are a brisk success. Sometimes, they are a heartbreaking failure. Are the activists on the side of the angels, or are they causing trouble for a legitimate industry? Viewers have ample opportunities to decide for themselves. Love the Sea Shepherd crew or hate them, it's pretty hard not to come away from this show without a strong opinion. I think that's the way they want it.