Whammy Forums

Weekdays 9:30 AM on GSN - Game Show NetworkIn Season

Has GSN removed Whammy reruns from their lineup?

Antique22

[1]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 11

Imagine my sadness today when I was all ready to do my morning routine of watching Whammy reruns on GSN and instead of Whammy being shown GSN has put Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader in the 12:00 PM slot that Whammy is supposed to have. And also Catch 21 and Lingo are now replaced with Famly Feud reruns back to back at 11:00-11:30 AM and the only reason I could think GSN removed Whammy reruns was because they were going to have a marathon of Dancing With The Stars today. This was a very sad day for me and I wish GSN could show Whammy reruns again at 12:00 PM again,

Why did GSN do this today and will Whammy reruns be shown again or are they gone forever?,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

markdoublea84

[2]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 58
    Antique22 wrote:

Imagine my sadness today when I was all ready to do my morning routine of watching Whammy reruns on GSN and instead of Whammy being shown GSN has put Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader in the 12:00 PM slot that Whammy is supposed to have. And also Catch 21 and Lingo are now replaced with Famly Feud reruns back to back at 11:00-11:30 AM and the only reason I could think GSN removed Whammy reruns was because they were going to have a marathon of Dancing With The Stars today. This was a very sad day for me and I wish GSN could show Whammy reruns again at 12:00 PM again,

Why did GSN do this today and will Whammy reruns be shown again or are they gone forever?,

Tiki

Don't get so hard on yourself. GSN will still be airing that show. I checked my cable service's TV Guide onscreen listings and it will still be at its normal time--weekdays at noon. Well, actually, it'll be Mon-Thur at noon. GSN has made a few changes to its schedule.

Antique22

[3]Jan 29, 2012
    • level: 11

Thank you so much for your sweet reply Mark. I feel a lot cheered up by this news and it makes me feel good to know about Whammy. It's really cool and Todd Newton is such a cutie pie and the Whammies are so cute too,

Tiki