What a Cartoon

Cartoon Network (ended 1997)

logi

What a Cartoon Fan Reviews (20)

• What a Cartoon! It is great for the 1990's. And it will today. DYNAMITE!!!

WHAT!

A!

C-Wait, Am I going to review something? What A Cartoon. An anthology animated package show created by the top animators. Or is it a hoax about the show with Cartoon Network's slap doll on it!

Cartoon animators have worked hard. What else? It's owned by Fredator & Hanna-Barbera at the same time. Can you imagine. Both companies. In 1 show? Now that's what I call a cooooooooool-listic! Even for the 1990's. They were Pat Ventura, Robert Alveraz, Sean Song, Rob Rezentti, Seth MacFarlane, Butch Harman, etc. One of my favorite animators. I think it's InCrEdIbLe!

Here's what you can do for hard work:

1. You can make the script that's 7:25 minutes long or 7:40 minutes long. But You ended up looking like a 1 minute cartoon.

2. You wanna do the character designs that are good. clean & fantastic. But you ended up looking like a scribble-scrabble child's drawing. *BABY CRYING*

3. You wanna do the storyboards, but if you are, how are you beginning the storyboarding like that?

4. The music is hard. You have to put great music! But, you've ended up looking like a Japanese singer!

JAPANESE SINGER: Ladooky! Aaaaah!

5. The rest goes on!

It's a good show. But with CN's medicorocy, it's not good anymore. But, you can still watch it on YouTube. Da da da da!