What About Brian Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Official Discussion Thread: "What About Calling All Friends..."

SiKh22

[21]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 1
    the reason when laura and step moved and brian flirted fast is becasuse the show was set to a 22 episode second season. got cut down to 19 due to ABC. if what about brian was on now finishing the season, the show blachor(sorry for spelling) would not be shown.. and iam sure people want to watch that boring stuff. i just hope what about brian comes on again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fenwick1959

[22]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 3

jen293 wrote:
    Can somebody please tell me what happened in this episode? I recorded it but for some reason I only got 22 minutes of it.

Just go to abc.com and watch it - you can watch any episode from season 2 there - in fact it would be good to do that - if abc sees a lot a traffic there it is one more positive for the prospects of seeing this show return

HilljaFuFu

[23]May 10, 2007
    • level: 22
    Fenwick1959 wrote:

jen293 wrote:
    Can somebody please tell me what happened in this episode? I recorded it but for some reason I only got 22 minutes of it.

Just go to abc.com and watch it - you can watch any episode from season 2 there - in fact it would be good to do that - if abc sees a lot a traffic there it is one more positive for the prospects of seeing this show return

'

If you go to ABC.com I'd bet money that besides the option to watch the episode, there's probably also a summary/recap on it.