What About Brian

ABC (ended 2007)

What About Brian Fan Reviews (83)

• Story of Brian and his friends, family and finding 'the one' and knowing what to do when you do find 'her'.

What is going on with TV execs these days? Honestly, have they all lost the plot? This is the best show i've seen in years. And it only got 2 seasons. That's just crazy. The most well cast, well scripted, moving, funny (need i go on) show to hit tv in years. This show should inspire others, it certainly did me. Well done to everyone involved in creating it and boo to those who only look at statistics instead of how much people actually love something. Maybe they could do a reunion show to end it off the way we all desperately needed it to be.... please....
  • I absolutely loved this show!!! Please bring it back...

This show had some of the best chemistry... I can't believe they didn't bring it back. I looked forward to watching it every week. I loved it!!!

What does a fan have to do to make sure their favorite show doesn't get removed from the schedule?? I didn't even know that the last episode I watched was the "series finale." Can't the network at least warn you that a show is getting cancelled? I think it's lousy that they cancelled this show. I would like to see them bring it back -- and soon.

Why do all the best shows get cancelled?? Please bring "What About Brian?" back!!!
  • I Miss what about Brian !!

I really miss the show, I hope you bring it back very soon.
    It is a great show. I have a few favorite's and that was one of them. It seems just when I find a show I like then it disapears. Now one they can take off the air and that is Ugly Betty. What a Stupid show that is. I don't understand why they took what about Brian off the air.
    please please bring the show back. It will be welcome'd back forsure. Just when I find one I like they take it off the air. I sure hope it comes back soon!

thank you !
    yo
  • This was a great show. When is it coming back on? Please bring it back!!!!!!

Fabulous Show!!!!!! It keeps you on your toes, looking forward to whats going to happen next. It leaves you waitng and looking forward to the next week to see what, when, and who's doing what to whom or with whom. Every episode is different, not the same repeat of the episode before. Its not like all the other shows out there. I've been waiting for its return. When is it coming back on for season 3 or is it? They have got to bring this back at least to finish the story line, instead of leaving everyone hanging on to.........nothing. Please bring this wonderful show back on the air and get rid of the stupid new shows like Pushing Daisies, and some of those other 30 minute shows that no one watches.
  • personal favorite, better every season. I am patiently awaiting its return. do they ever outright let you know if a show has been cancelled? you just wonder and leave it on your tivo auto record... just in case. When is it coming back?

Waiting waiting waiting for its return. When is the new season going to start? They need to bring is back. The last espisode was not series finale -- in fact it wasn't even a season finale... what happend? i know it had viewers. Great show!!! I want "What About Brian" to return. Even my hubby liked this show. It is not one of the shows that he calls "teeny bopper- its okay to have sex as a teenager with whoever and evryone you want" shows. It is a real like , real experience show, only its not reality tv. It is a tv drama and a good one. It is a great show especially for those of us who grew up watching 90210. This is us now matured and still craving a great show with a great story line and not to many characters to follow. These characters are a tight group of family and friends, just like 90210, but they are older, out of college with kids (some of them. They are going through this like what we go through in our daily lives. Cheating, falling in love, rekindling the marriage, kids, just daily life in america with out the reality tv garbage. Just clean daily life in tv drama form. Absolutely wonderful-- now where did it go?
  • Bring this wonderful show back and very soon.

I want this show to come back on I absolutely loved this.I hate it when a really good show comes on and then leaves you haning wondering whats going to happen next and then it never comes on again.BRING IT BACK!!!!!! I mean I was really liking how things were coming with Deana and her husband I wanted to see how things came out also with Brian. I noticed he was on a new show already so this show probably isnt going to come back. Just to let my word be known I really like this show and I want it to come back,,,end of story...
  • BRING back What about Brian - can't understand why when you get a good show you don't give it a chance. You took off Commander and Cheif and now this. Who is making these decisions. Bring it back and October Road; Finally something worth watching

I love What about Brian. It's funny, and dramatic, and warm, and entertaining. You need to bring it back. People can relate to these characters. It's one of those shows that take you away from the every day duldromes, and lifts you up. The characters are teriffic, the cast is wonderful. ENTERTAINING to say the least. Please bring it back. This is one worth watching, it's one of those feel good shows, and we need more of them and less of the violence and police shows. It's someting I could watch with my teenagers, and they enjoyed it as well. That is rare in of itself. Love this show.
  • why was it pulled?

when it rates so highly. yet another show that is a two season wonder! What am I going to do without this show to make the week so much brighter. The characters are great the storylines are fantastic and engrossing. What more can you want from a tv show! What about brian gets axed yet stupid Lost and desperate housewives live on?????? WHere is the justice! I hope that all involved with what about brian continue to work on other excellent shows that manage to servive the corporate hoo haa that seems to be tv these days! Its all money instead of quality tv!
  • Bring back WHAT ABOUT BRIAN!

You give us 2 seasons of a great show like "What About Brian", then you take it away and give us back to back Wife Swap and then Super Nanny. What a worthless waste of 3 hours. Where do they find these people? My wife and I really looked forward to watching W.A.B. each Monday night. The stories were sensitive, warm, funny, sad, and entertaining.
    All of the characters had an endearing quality and seemed genuinely real. They dealt with real life situations. Just like we in the real world do. It always left you wondering and looking forward to the next eppisode.
    Bring back WHAT ABOUT BRIAN!
  • Please do not cancel What About Brian!! I absolutley love this show and do not want it to end. If it is coming back for another season - great, if not, please bring it back!!!!!

I am not sure if What About Brian is returning for another season. I absolutely love this show. It has been my favorite somewhat new show. I look forward to Monday night just because of this program. I am single and all my friends are married, so I can so relat to this show. I love all the couples and all the different personalities!! When I pull up the website, it says that the status of the show is "ended". I really hope that that is not the case because it is my favorite show on TV. Please keep this TV show on for many more seasons!!!!!!!!!!
  • The show revolves around a group of friends and the main character is Brian and his best friend Adam. It centers around all their love lives. This show demonstrates the perfect meaning of family. its unique since it actually films at actual places!

WHAT THE HECK??!!!!!ARe the producers crazy???or are the viewers?this show was completely awesome!!!i think if it was in a better time slot or more ads would have boosted the show's ratings!i hardly ever heard about it.i am so devastated and angry that this show got canceled!!!!!!this deserves to be on the air!give it one more try! the plot is great! all the actors are perfectly cast.gosh i fell in love with this show juss by watching all the episodes online and watched all of them in less than a week!thats how awesome it was!=[
  • It's like a warm, cozy blanket!

I love most of the characters on this show, and that's hard to pull off. I think all of the actors are definite eye candy as well. As for the show itself, I find it touching, heartwarming and sometimes painful because it isn't afraid to depict the pain we feel in relationships sometimes, not just romantic ones, but family and friends as well. It's taken a few twists and turns at times that I wasn't expecting and it kept it me hooked. I look forward to watching this show every week! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
    PLEASE don't cancel it, it's GREAT!
  • This has to be one of the best shows on television right now, with real staying power. It may be the next friends, (dare I say it).

This show has me singing the intro tune. I like the new characters, the core characters, the get togethers, the break-ups. This show has great dialogue, great characters who are truthfully presented by the actors, great story lines and great twists. The show makes me look forward to Mondays. "Calling on Friends, people I met on the way down..."
  • Review

What I like about this show is that its the first "Drama Romance" television show that I could actually say I enjoy watching and not simply because I think its a guilty pleasure. I think the show has some of the best writing among drama shows that I have ever seen. I really respect the writers for not being afriad to just "off" characters to drop a huge bomb on the audiance. A lot of people may feel that with big characters such as Marjorie and Heather leaving the picture that the show becomes less watchable, but I really enjoy those moments at the end of the episode that just leave you feeling "WOW". I think that the show is at its best when everyone has a little something going on in the romance department, but thats nothing new. I think this is a really good show and I certainly didn't expect it to be when I sat down to watch a few episodes on ABC.com. Certainly one of my new favorites.
  • Adam told Margarie that it is too late and booted his wife to the curb. Brians girlfriend said that the friends are too protective. Dave agrees to the surgery. Margarie is leaving town to stay away from Adam. Brian is finally making a commitment!!

What about Brian...thank you. I know have something to look forward to on Mondays. The only problem is that I carry the effects of this fabulous show through the week. Adam has been a topic of several conversations in our home. I usually start by saying, "What is he thinking..". My husband usually end the conversation with, "Yeah, well Margarie is hot and she's a doctor..". I truly enjoy the multiple story lines and the surprising twists. I only hope that What About Brian does not get cancelled like too many other shows that I have enjoyed. What is wrong with having a light-hearted romanic comedy on the air? Do we really need more CSI's or Law and Orders?
  • One of the BEST shows on TV!!!

This is one of my favorite shows ever! It's about everyday life that I can totally relate to. Love the cast! Love the story lines! The relationships, friendships, your normal ups and downs; it's all packaged in a great story about a group of young people in LA that have a very special bond. I love how they all look out for each other and no matter what, they're always there; through thick and thin. New people that come on the show and into the lives of the other cast members also add a great mix and chemistry. Keep up the great work! I'm hooked!
  • OMG!!!

The reason I started watching this show was, Barry Watson..from 7th Heaven(Matt)..lol But I truely love this show..it is great and funny. Rick Gomez who plays Dave is an amazing actor and same goes for Amanda Detmer who plays Deena, they are great together and hoepfully the writers keep them together and not divorced. Barry is great as well in this show..he plays such a different character than in 7th Heaven and I would have never realized how good of an actor he really is if he never did this show...I would probably not be watching it because it would have never caught my eye without Barry.
  • This is a great fun show with normal characters that we can all relate to. Keep up the good work.

I love this show. Its fun to watch and think Dave is an absolute riot, these are the kind of people you wouldnt mind having as friends. They also deal with normal issues which make watching it more enjoyable and realastic. I have told my daughter to watch and she agrees, she loves it and all the girls in her dorm sit and chat while they watch it.
    Keep up the good work and continue to entertain us. We will keep watching and enjoying all the fun stuff they seem to get into. I cant wait to see what happens now that Marjorie is back.
  • Out of this world!!!!!!!!! One of my all time favorites.

I think What About Brian is the best show that has come along in a long time. My only complaint is that Marjorie hasnt been on in a while. I thought the story line with her, Brian and Adam was the greatest. The anticipation every week was great. Please Bring her back on the show.
  • Season 1 and Season 2

What About Brian is a refreshing and brilliant show. WOW, a show finally worth watching. All of my girlfriends and I watch and discuss the show, even my 66 year old mum loves to watch up here in Sarnia, Ontario. Bravo, Bravo. It is my "Thirty Something" for my generation. I can't wait to find out what happens this season. The characters are perfect, the actors are wonderful. The story line, you can relate to . We need to keep this show going. More people need to know about What About Brian. Each person I tell to watch gets hooked! Thanks ABC for continuing with the new episodes. we'll be watching up here in Canada. We love You Barry.
  • The creators, writers, producers and directors are DEAD on with this hit show!

This show IS absolutely FABULOUS! I've watched from the very first episode and haven't missed one yet! The characters are great and the actors that portray them are even better. I hope this show sticks around for a long time! We need to keep great shows like this on the air!!
  • Great show for males ?yes

I liked it very much,it touch deeply the male feelings .
    I was sad for Brian,angry with Deena but sad for Dave.
    And the final is an JJ Abrahms touch.
    In this show you are always cut in 2 parts and you never know what character you prefer.Are you for marjorie or Adam,
    sometimes i am for one sometimes i am for the other
    Only Angelo character isn't weel builted,it's too stupid for being real.It is a stereotype of an italian male.
    I'm italian ,i love soccer as Angelo but i'm not so stupid(I hope)
    However it is stupid to write in 100 words what you can write in few words
  • Already my all-time favorite show!

This show is SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!! I am so glad that it was picked up this fall. I saw all 5 of the episodes during the spring and couldn't wait for the summer to end so that it'd be time for the new season of "What About Brian!" Every commercial break I said out loud, "I love this show!" It's so powerful. I hope it stays around for a long time! I want it to come out on DVD so that I can watch the shows over and over. Yes, I am hooked. I will be devastated if this show is canceled. Everyone I know who has watched it loves it (and I've been recommending it to friends and family) -- so get the word out! The writing, acting, producing, directing, etc. are all excellent. If people watch, it's gonna succeed!
  • What About Brian is a great new show & I'm happy to hear it's coming back for a second season!

I've been waiting I won't say patiently to hear what the verdict is on What About Brian! I'm happy to say I just found out that it will be returning for a second season! There were a couple weeks that my Husband & I raced home on our motorcycle so we didn't miss this show! It was on during our riding time,but we always cut it short so we didn't miss a single minute! Barry Watson is fantastic & I hope to see him get the girl this season no matter what! Let's hope this show is around for years to come! I'll be counting down the days until October 9th for the return of a great show!
  • What About Brian is a hit!

I watch many different shows - Grey's Anatomy, ER, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven and many others - and was hesitant to add another, especially with a cast member of one of my favorites [Barry Watson, 7th Heaven]. I had tried that once before this season and was thoroughly disappointed [Jared Padalecki, Supernatural]. For that reason, I didn't watch the series premiere of What About Brian. Then, a friend told me it was great, so I decided to watch and see. She was right! What About Brian is truly magnificent. It leaves you guessing, wishing, and wanting more. The chemistry between the actors is unbelievable. In the first few episodes, the writers were able to begin weaving the web of love, hate and deceit. I can't wait for the next season!
  • I really hope this show gets picked up again and does well. I tell everyone I know about it. I was really impressed with the acting and characters. It's a show that I look forward to watch every time. I don't want to miss one episode!

This show is written really well. It relates to so many situations that you go through in life. I found it really well rounded. Not only did it make me laugh but it was also pretty realistic. I found the acting really good and it was a show I could really get into.

I\'m am sooo in love with this show! I got hooked after the first two episodes, and from then on my boyfriend and I couldn\'t wait for Monday nights! It has a great cast, wonderful story lines and it\'s an all around really good show!!! I was surprised how much I loved it. I hope it gets picked up again!
  • Great story line about a single guy trying to make it in the world of dating! Also, a couple very much in love, however, they are growing bored with their sex life, so they wanna try an open marriage. Real life stuff.

This show made me look forward to monday nights!!!! I MISS IT! I\'m black, there\'s not a black face on the show and i STILL love it! The characters are wonderful, the story lines are very real. It would be a shame to cut such a wonderful tv show, especially after we\'ve gotten to \"know\" the characters and their \"issues\". I\'ve recommended this show to several friends, hopefully we can make a \"what about Brian night\" every monday night! With all this reality show junk on tv, it\'s refreshing to turn on the tube to something with a great story line! BRING BRIAN BACK!
  • I love the show!!! You have to bring it back this fall!! My sister and I talk and update each other if she missed an episode. You have to keep the show.

What about Brian is truely a great show! I love the fact that it talks about problems that we all face. The fact that it keeps you guessing and that the fact you can\'t wait to see if Deena does indeed cheat. Brian is great!! Please keep the show on air!!
  • This show is awesome new and a refreshing drama about friends famliy and life in your 30's

this show is one of the best shows on primetime that i have seen in a long time. the story lines are funny and intrigueing. Never have i rooted for a husband to cheat on his wife like i have in this show. It's refreshing to see what goes on in the lives of theese 30 somethings. How real it is to see what a couple that obviously married to young go thru trying to refind themselves. a woman who put her carreer before famliy trying to have it all,but her body says it might be to late and the Bachelor that isn't sure he's ready give up being single. this show is just what is needed on tv. just my opinion.one episode you'll be hooked
  • I absolutely love this show and want very much to see it continue.

This has been one of those awesome shows containing comedy, drama, and everyday life that people can identify with. It has real life situations, real friendships, real relationships and I found myself totally immersed in it. I hope it comes back on during the summer when everything else is in reruns. The characters are very likeable and there is a Friends type theme going on and that is good.
< 1 2 3