What About Brian

What About Marjorie...

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2007 on ABC

• Marjorie intends to get back with Adam.

This episode proves that Marjorie is ruthless and a conniving piece of work. You do not kiss someone else's husband, especially if that husband is your ex-fiance, whom you left standing alone at the altar on your weeding day.

My dislike of Marjorie intensified in this episode. While I understand she's feeling sorry (for herself) that does not give her the right to interfere in Heather and Adam's marriage as well as get in the middle of Deena and Dave.

Amazingly, the only one seemingly not affected by her return is Brian. Let's hope it stays that way and let's hope Adam and Heather work out their problems.

Oh yeah, I hope the new nanny, Jamie, will be a positive influence on Nicole. I loved Nic's and Bridget's moment at the birthday party.
  • Review

With Marjorie back in town things have started to heat up again in the drama department it would seem. Adam and Heather seem to be going there seperate ways and Marjorie is focused on getting back together with Adam, to which he seems to be honestly considering it. Brian and Bridget seemed to get things started on the right path at the end of this episode, however, the closing scene between Brian and Adam was a little strange. Once Adam told Brian he was consdering getting back together with Marjorie Brian seemed to have a very confused look on his face. Weither he felt sorry for Heather or all those emotions got brought back up I dont know, guess we'll have to wait until the next episode. Deena and Daves storyline is still boring and Nicole looks like hers might be picking up in the next episode with a male babysitter for Bella. Solid episode all around