What About Brian

What About Second Chances...

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2006 on ABC

• Someone should have told me

I want to start out by saying that J J Abrams is brillant. I wish that I would have watched the first season of this show. I love the charaters. Everyone is great. Very seldom do I watch a show say that all the characters are great. All the character relate well with each other, even Brian's sister included in his group of friends. How many times does that happen? The show is well written. I hope they will put the first on DVD soon. Maybe we can get ABC to run a five hour marathon so those of us who has not seen it can. (Crossing fingers.)

This episode was great. When the truck hit Brian I was like OMG! When Brian gave his speech at the rehersal I thought I was going to cry. I just hate that Brian and Marjorie kissed at the end because of the speech. Watching those three is like watching the Mer/Der/Addi triangle on Grey's. I felt sorry for Dave and Deena when they presented each other with the gifts, though I had a feeling that was not going to be a good idea. At the rehersal dinner Dave gave a truthful speech, yet loving speech. He admitted that he did not know about much about marriage and he was able to say that he loved Deena inspite of their problems. Now when the candle fell and the bed caught on fire I again felt sorry for them. The scene with Deena sittig on the couch with the girls was funny to me because of Deena's expression.