What About Brian

What About Second Chances...

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2006 on ABC

• Wow! This one was better. I can tell that there is a new writer. There were a lot more details that were not there before.

I think that my heart stopped for at least 30 seconds when Brian was hit by that truck. That was a horrible accident; but lets face it, we all knew that he was not dead, because there would be no Brian for the show to be all about.

I figured that Deena and Dave would be having some serious marital problems after the affairs. I never could understand why they even wanted to do that; they were a good couple. The gifts that they gave each other were a little weird too. If you are not having sex and you are not getting along, handcuffs and bunk beds are probably not the greatest gifts. I kind of get the idea with the bunk beds, because Deena was trying to make Dave happy by getting the kids out of the bed, but the handcuffs were tasteless. I am glad to see them making up though. Hopefully they wont let the past break up their marriage. I can’t until next week to see what happened with Marjorie & Brian and Adam & the dancer; I wonder if this will stop the wedding. I really hope that it does, because I think that Brian loves her more than Adam does. He seems to be really in love, whereas Adam seems to be doing it because that is what he thinks he should do.