What About Brian

What About What Was Supposed to Be…

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 20, 2006 on ABC

• Brians starts to work for his dad and Nic finds support.

Another great episode with some great acting especially by Rosanna. Her speech at the support group was extremely well done and rang true.

I loved the Brian storyline and I think he may actually be really good at this new job, despite his dad. His female mentor is not bad either, it will certainly be interesting to see how that will develop further.

Deena and Dave are sort off in limbo, not together yet not quite separated either. Not sure how that will work out, but it's obvious Dave has problems at work and Deena is unsure what to do besides being a mom.

Adam marrying Heather sure was a surprise. I can't wait for the repercussions!
  • Review

Wow, that was one of the most surprising endings I think I could have ever imagined for this show. After only a couple of months after being left at the Alter, Adam ties the knot with Heather in one of the most shocking moves in series history. I must say I am a fan of the hook up as it should create some interesting drama in Adams life. Brians storyline was good in this episode too, with him getting to know his new (and after this episode old) partner Bridget a little bit better. I dont think that we have seen the llast of these two yet. Dave and Deenas relationship is kind of in a wierd palce right now, with both of them sharing a house yet not living in it together. Nicoles storyline was pretty boring in this episode, with her continuing to grieve over her lost husband. All in all I liked a lot of the drama of this show, though there were no big blow ups. Things seemed to have calmed down from the "Action-Adventure" aspect of the show we got used to seeing in the first couple of episodes.
  • Things are changing for all the friends.

Well this was a very interesting episode. I feel its going to be too dificult for Dave and Deena to deal with switching off living in the house. Deena really had a hard time adjusting to life without the girls, because as she pointed out in the episode she gave up any dreams and aspirations she had, to be a mom, and thats all she's been for the entire time that she was married. I also feel that Dave is going to have a hard time adjusting to his new job, and realizing that he doesn't have complete creative freedom. Thats going to be another hard transition. Hopefully for the two of them they'll work it out. I really felt for Nicole in this episode because its so true that none of her friends know what shes going through, and because of that they dont know how to help her. Until they've experienced the same thing theres no way for them to understand. I just hope this new support group helps her to adjust and to make it through her pregnancy! I love that Adam and Summer's relationship is going the right direction! She's just right for him, although I was sad to hear that he might not make partner! I was however very happy with the last scene, of them getting married! She truly may be just what he needs! And lastly Brian makes a great real estate agent! Because he actually cares about the people, they can feel it, and that'll be what makes him great at his new job. Overall this was a great episode.