What I Like About You

Garden State

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 03, 2006 on The WB

What I Like About You has reached an all time low here. Holly has become the most annoying character out of the whole cast, her going on and on about Vince is not entertaining. Her driving up to the bar where Val meets Vic's brothers was also not entertaining. Lauren & Tina finding new guy's in their lives seemed rushed, and I felt like they just hooked them up with some random guy to fulfill the plot. All the supporting characters were barely in it, and throughout the whole episode, it was just "Vince this, Vince that" I also noticed something else. Nearing the end of the show, usually characters develop or mature or make changes like Val did in this episode. But this episode was a great example on how Holly hasn't grown up. She doesn't know how to deal with problems at all, and whines about everything. Val making changes was okay, nothing special. Val & Vic not really being married was just so that the "BIG" finale could end with a wedding. This whole season was a cop out. This episode was such a disappointment.