What I Like About You

Ground-Turkey-Hog Day

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 18, 2005 on The WB

I was blown away by this episode, so much things happened! What I like About You has finally managed to have a successful arc this season. The writers have been hanging "Lauren talking to the poker guy" over our heads all season up until now. When the arc reaches it's climax. Lauren meets the poker guy, and it turns out to be Rick! Coincidentally on the anniversary of Val & Rick's failed wedding day, which Holly still feels guilty for ruining. When the annulment papers come in the mail, Holly hides then so she doesn't ruing Val's relationship with Vic. Vic has to end up being a participant in a bachelor auction. Val bids for Vic with the help of Holly, but his ex, Bianca out bids Val. When Thanksgiving arrives, everything blows up. Lauren kissing Vic, Bianca finding out that Val & Vic are married. The group dynamic was just the best here. Everyone was hilarious, and just were great as a group, and it reminded me of the old days. Now for the huge eventful occurrence. Val & Vic share a very steamy kiss. They're finally together after months of anticipation and don't forget some annoying cliche scenes. An amazing episode that probably shocked all of us.