What I Like About You

I Love You... Soon

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 11, 2003 on The WB

• Season 2 Premiere

A decent premiere for this show. I think this was the transition from season 1 comedy to the new changes of season 2. But the beauty of season 2 is that it has the comedy of season 1, and the new style that is season 2. A little bit of both, which made season 2 the best season of this show.

The plot wore kind of thin, but I enjoyed Henry being jealous. Holly retracting her "I Love You" seemed a bit cold, but I understand why she did it. Vinc is introduced, and we definitely have a love triangle forming between Henry, Holly & Vince.

Val liking her boss wasn't new but the end was quite funny. Val realizes she doesn't like him when she finds out that he had an affair with a married woman. Peter was a "forgotten" character of this show, and I can understand why. He isn't the best addition to the cast, and it shows.

A decent second season premiere, excited to see the arcs to come and I enjoyed the sister moment between Holly & Val in the end.
  • Totally hilarious!

When Henry seems to be getting jealous of Vince, Holly accidentally tells him that she loves him. Val wants to date the new boss, Peter, so Holly encourages her to. She does and finds out that he's a jerk. Holly and Henry work out their situation like adults. Gary is sad that Henry doesn't find him attractive, while Vince may be full of himself.

This episode was great! It was really funny! I like the new theme song! I do kind of miss Jeff, but the new additions are great! This episode gets a 10 out of 10 from me!