What I Like About You

I Want My Baby Back

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 16, 2005 on The WB

• Vic instead of Todd

I read that when Season 4 of "What I Like About You" was being made Luke Perry wasn't available to play the part of Todd, full-time, because he already had a full-time gig on "Windfall". So they had to find someone else from Val's life for her to be involved with and I'm very sure Rick was not going to be one of the choices. So they asked Dan Cortese to return to the role of Vic for Season 4 and Dan accepted. And they made that marrying Todd thing all a dream. They either had to replace Todd or cancel the show on a cliffhanger(which viewers HATE).

I'm very sure that if Luke Perry had played Todd full-time in Season 4, he would've acted just like Vic. Val would've wanted to get their marriage annulled but Todd would've said that he doesn't want to end this marriage because he feels it was meant to be. After all, in Season 3 it seemed like he had a thing for Val and that this was going somewhere.

I have to admit that it turned out pretty good using Vic. You know if they really wanted to make it exciting, maybe they should've had Val wake up married to Peter! Now that would've been interesting giving how much Val didn't think highly of him.