What I Like About You

Like a Virgin (Kinda)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 09, 2003 on The WB

• When Holly learns Henry is not a virgin, she and Tina search for the girl.

This episode was definitely not one of my favorites. I couldn't believe this was actually an episode! It was so pointless! And who would have thought someone like Megan Fox would end up being Henry's past flame? I still can't believe he lost his virginity at a camp! He's smarter than that! I would have never pictured him to do something like that. Now Lauren faking her birthday so she can get a day off work is more in-character. I can certainly see her doing something like that. It was really funny when Val found out Lauren was lying to her, and she gave the delivery boy a $100 from Lauren's wallet as revenge XD
  • Henry isn't a virgin.

This episode is groundbreaking, finally Holly is mad & crazy jealous for something that Henry did in the past, a very unexpected plot, usually Henry is always upset at Holly for doing something bad. Or that she is with Vince & all. The episode really opened a lot of doors for Henry cause he has the upper hand, more experience. i liked how Megan Fox played Shannon, that was genius. I would of never expected Henry ditching a girl after sex, I was clam after I heard Henry's side of the story. Very informative episode, that revealed that Holly is still a virgin. Great amazing episode.
  • Pretty good

Holly finds out that Henry is not a virgin. She meets the girl, who claims that he lures you in with his innocenece and once he gets what he wants, he dumps you. She talks to him about it. Lauren tries to get Val to relax. She lies and tells Val that it's her birthday in order to get her to stop working and have some fun.

This episode was good. I like that Holly is a virgin. I can't believe Henry isn't. Lauren was right to make Val relax. Working too much is bad. This episode gets an 8.5 out of 10!