What I Like About You

Now and Zen

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 17, 2006 on The WB

5.5
    Part one of the series finale of What I Like About You. I have to tell you, part one was quite lacking, just like the rest of the season. Honestly, we didn't even get a full season. You cannot wrap up all your arcs and story lines in eighteen episodes? That's why the last half of the season felt like a rushed mess. Spa Day, something we have seen before. Chaos ensues when the girls are trapped at the spa, and can't get to Val's wedding. Lauren offering junk food to the spa girls was probably the only highlight of this episode, in a comedic sense. Nothing else about this episode was funny to the slightest. Holly complained about Vince, like she did in the last 5 episodes. Val was also freaking out. Just an episode full of whining!

Robyn makes her move on Vince, which FINALLY got Vince to his senses, and he realized that Holly was right, OBVIOUSLY. The Gary/Vince interaction was not funny, and too played out, and I felt like they were just making up time. The cliffhanger was okay, I just cannot believe they're ending the show like this, it's just sad.