What I Like About You

The Kid, the Cake, and the Chemistry

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 06, 2005 on The WB

• Holly plans a romantic surprise party for Vince, but it upset when he brings Ricki. Val dates a man who has an 8 year old son.

This episode was funny, freaky, and just downright silly XD One of my favorite parts was when Lauren was babysitting the kid. She made him do all her chores around the bakery while she sat and read a magazine XD Earlier, when Val asked what kind of babysitting Lauren did, Lauren claimed she never really babysat, but dated a guy who liked to be spanked XD The scene where Holly was trying to cover up the true reason for Vince's party was hilarious. She sat on the cake to prevent Vince from reading the "I love you" message on it, used the cucumbers from Tina's makeup treatment as food, and lied about invitations XD
  • Holly loves Vince.

Yet again, Val has another problem with a man, she really had bad luck with guys. This time the guy was perfect, but they didn't have chemistry. Seriously, Val seems to be really picky. Who is the right guy for Val? That is just nuts how everything is problem to her, Finally all this tension between Vince & Holly has been broken! I have been waiting the whole season for this. I mean come on, finally we know ho w everyone feels. And Vince is right, Holly is the one pushing away. Tina, Ben & Gary fit amazingly well in to this episode. Great episode before the season finale!
  • This episode was great and sad :(

I love this episode. At the beginning I was a little slow but toward the end it really caught my attention. I didn't want it to end. I feel very sad for Holly. I hope she ends up with Vince. They are a very cute couple. I can definately understand where Vince is coming from when he is arguing with Holly. Maybe it is her not him. She is the one that is always pushing him away. He should be able to date because he doesn't know when she's going to get her act together. It could take 40 years for all he knows. If Holly didn't want vince to go out with that girl, she should have said something becasue she definately had the chance to. This whole "friend" thing between Holly and Vince is tearing them apart. I'm a girl, but even I can't understand Holly. Although, I do feel bad for her. i can't believe she sat on the cake, that was really funny. Well, guess that's it!
  • Vince and Holly

Holly keeps denying her feelings for Vince. Tina encourages her to tell him that she loves him. Vince meets up with Rikki, a girl he's dated. She still interested in him. Val tries dating a single dad, Paul. She loves his son, Ryan, but the chemistry between Val and Paul just doesn't work out. Tina comes up with an idea to have a surprise party for Vince, but have it only with her and him. Holly is going to tell him that she loves him, but he shows up with Rikki. Everything goes downhill from there.

This episode was pretty good! I do like Vince and Holly together now! This episode gets a 9.0 out of 10!
  • This show is about Holly figuring out that she does love Vince. Also, Val finds a really great guy, but realizes that she doesn't like him, but his 8 year old son. When Holly goes to tell Vince that she loves him, he brings along his girlfriend!

I thought that this was a great episode! It is great that we finally hear Holly realize that she loves Vince. It is sad that he ends up gettting a girl friend and that it does not work out, but I think we all kenw that it was inevetible. I mean Holly and Vince never work out. But atleast we know that something could come of it. I thought the plot with Val was really funny. How she really only likes the little kid and not his dad!! I think that she would have realized that thought when they went to zoo. I think that this was a great episode afterall.