What Not To Wear Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on TLCIn Season

Is it just me?

bonjovichick

[1]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 16
    Ok I will admit I have watched a grand total of maybe a dozen of these shows. I just found it when I ran out of new things to watch and I am enjoying it. However I just wanted to see if anyone else ever noticed this or maybe it is just the ones I have seen? The people they show on tape talking about the person that is being nominated often are dressed like complete and total slobs. It is kind of like... who are they to be talking? If I was going to be taped saying why my friend needs a new wardrobe I wouldn't be caught dead looking like I needed a new one too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 32
    Hahaha..yeah, sometimes, but I dont know. I ususally think the other person (the one being nominated) is so horrible I dont even notice. Plus maybe they think the other person needs it, from a financial aspect, or if the nominator is married and the nominatee is single it may help them with dates? Plus maybe they know they are being nominated because they want a free shopping spree (my friend told me once she wanted someone to nominate her to get free clothes, and shes not really attached to the ones she has, but Im not really friends with her anymore so I never did it) I really dont know but..Ill keep an eye out lol!

bonjovichick

[3]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    Plus I have to say as much as I adore Clint... some of his shirts are awful. Most shows he looks great but every so often I look at a shirt he is wearing and say what the H*ll!

stellarchick86

[4]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 32
    bonjovichick wrote:
    Plus I have to say as much as I adore Clint... some of his shirts are awful. Most shows he looks great but every so often I look at a shirt he is wearing and say what the H*ll!

Oh yea, totally! Plus I usually like what they wear, for the most part, but I hate their "it doesnt have to match it has to go rule" because sometimes Stacey will come out with like a black dress and yellow shoes or something and thinks she looks ok and Im like ahh! *shields eyes* lol. So even though the outfits themselves may not be bad, when you mix them together it is so its even double-y bad because not only do you get some horrific outfits from Clinton 1/2 the time, the other half of the time they are just wearing something that doesnt really go.