What Not To Wear Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on TLCIn Season

LEXA the UNGRATEFUL

jessschleich

[1]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 1

Ok, HOLD THE PHONE... what the hell is up with the attitude of this girl Lexa? She needed the show called, "What Not To Say" not "What Not To Wear". She was rude, inconsiderate, ungrateful, and just plain ignorant. Its obvious she comes from the streets cuz this girl has never been taught respect or " What Not To Say". Have some class and gratefulness to the people who are giving you $5000 and telling you how beautiful you are and how much potential u have instead of calling them female dogs (they censored the real word) and telling Stacy to clean the wax outta her ears. I mean HELLO?? I don't think ANY of the viewing public would have been upset if Stacy would have slapped her and told her the deal was off and found someone else who was appreciative and respectful. That's where Stacy really should have said SHUT UP! I felt so bad for her, I felt the horror when Lexa said that and MY face turn red. If you ask me, she was being the female dog. I have tremendous respect for Stacy and Clinton. The have everyone's best interest at heart and you can tell they are genuine people. I can spot fake people who pretend to care, and these two are not. Just wanna say to Stacy that we all think you are a fantastic person with an genuine heart and I am extremely angered by the lack of class this Lexa girl had. It took two people with a lot more class and self control to refrain from cursing her out or backing out from the whole episode entirely. Props to Stacy and Clinton. Lexa was right about one thing though, you two ARE better than her. Keep up the great work, and don't let cold hearts and dark entities get you down cause the rest of us LOVE U!! People like that are just negative and will never change. She said she felt like a skank with a heel and knee high skirt while Stacy was standing right there with heels and a knee high skirt.. how ignorant.. u should have given Lexa some etiquette classes instead. xoxoxoxox Jessica

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pallar25

[2]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 1
    I was embarrassed to be a black woman while viewing this mess. Still, I think there is more going on with Lexa that couldn't possibly be revealed on the show. Her behavior seemed more about past experiences than the wonderful experience that was happening right before her eyes. I feel that she needs a great deal of healing. Since it's way too easy to insult her, I will refrain from doing so. Besides, insulting her would give her just what she wants; insults would enable her to use her witty intellect to put you in your place. She's hurting, she's protecting her fragility by being obnoxious and sarcastic, she's guarded, and more. I just hope that she can forgive those that hurt her and not make people who are trying to help her pay for those misgivings.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.