What Not To Wear Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on TLCIn Season

Wow, I can't believe there are no threads.

KAtie081990

[1]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    This is an awesome show. I love shopping, and I love this show. Stacy and Clinton are halarious, and it's way funnier and better than the BBC version. I also like watching it because it gives me lots of ideas for my own clothes, makeup and hair. I especially love shopping in New York, when I go, so it's really cool to watch other people shop there. But, personally, I like the shopping in London the most, even though it is more expensive. Anyway, some of my favorite parts of this show is to watch Stacy and Clinton's reactions to bad clothes. It's soo funny. I try to watch this on fridays, but I'm usually watching SVU and Conviction. I do see a new episode every once and a while, and I watch repeats about every other week. The newest one I've seen is "What not to under wear." That was--- interesting haha. It was awkward, but funny I guess. Anyway, are there anymore fans out there!?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Wanna_Chat

[2]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 7
    me and my mom are fans. we watch it every friday. my mom likes the what not to underwear. Stacy and Clinton are excellent, no mater what the person size,and age is they get them looking great. I would like to see a few guys on there. I haven;t seen one on there yet!

Rockchick4jc

[3]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 6
    KAtie081990 wrote:
    This is an awesome show. I love shopping, and I love this show. Stacy and Clinton are halarious, and it's way funnier and better than the BBC version. I also like watching it because it gives me lots of ideas for my own clothes, makeup and hair. I especially love shopping in New York, when I go, so it's really cool to watch other people shop there. But, personally, I like the shopping in London the most, even though it is more expensive. Anyway, some of my favorite parts of this show is to watch Stacy and Clinton's reactions to bad clothes. It's soo funny. I try to watch this on fridays, but I'm usually watching SVU and Conviction. I do see a new episode every once and a while, and I watch repeats about every other week. The newest one I've seen is "What not to under wear." That was--- interesting haha. It was awkward, but funny I guess. Anyway, are there anymore fans out there!?

I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE what not to wear.
    it is a awesome show and almost a hobbie for me....
    I love fashion so I love what not to wear...

Robinflamingo

[4]Apr 22, 2006
    • level: 8
    Wanna_Chat wrote:
    me and my mom are fans. we watch it every friday. my mom likes the what not to underwear. Stacy and Clinton are excellent, no mater what the person size,and age is they get them looking great. I would like to see a few guys on there. I haven;t seen one on there yet!

There's been several guys: a deejay who wore nothing but cargo shorts, an old hard rocker who needed a look update BADLY, and some others. Not as many as women, obviously, but a few.

Rockchick4jc

[5]Apr 26, 2006
    did you guys see the episode with the biker dude and when he showed off his looked to stacy and clinton stacy completly freaked and started crying like a baby....that was great....

fynnlei

[6]May 12, 2006
    • level: 1
    hey, why can't you download this show??? I dont have tv and get by on video store rentals and such...
    but i need this show! has anyone been able to do it?

dizzydiploma

[7]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 4

sorry i don't know where to download it.

does anyone no if stacy and clinton are together? their's been a bunch of clues, like the wedding party episode, and the worst dressed family episode.

bubblygirl

[8]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 10
    I LOVE THIS SHOW TOO!!! AHH!

Paper_Stars

[9]Jun 27, 2006
    • level: 2
    I really do like that show. I feel bad for the people on it because they have to hear all that critisism, but it's amazing what they look like in the end. Clinton is like my hero! Stacey's awesome because she's tough, but can be really sweet.

taxibomb

[10]Jul 31, 2006
    I lovee this show. I get tons of tips froom it. And yeah it is sad to see all the criticism put towards them but they are so lucky to be give all that money to buy cloths and a free make over so it's not as bad as it seems. The only thing I don;t like about the show is in some parts it's scripted.

roxy013

[11]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    i think its a cool show too! its amazing the transformations

teenage_fanatic

[12]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 25
    I watch this show whenever theres nothing on tv...which is a lot of the time.  I think some of the transformations are incredible!  But some of them aren't very good.  Overall, this is a good reality TV show!

LikeFineWine

[13]Sep 7, 2006
    love this show. . . love stacy and clinton. . . i have watched with my daughter and love that she readily accepts and picks up on the tips that stacy and clinton share although it's usally something i've told her before myself. . .whatever. . .i have also threatened my co-workers on several occasions by telling them i'm going to start wearing overalls and birenstocks every day so they can turn me in!!!  i'd so love a shopping spree any where!!!

Evaaa

[14]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 9
    love this show!!

crystaldragon18

[15]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 15
    So what do we want to talk about??? How much we love this show! Go What Not To Wear!

MissingMermaid

[16]Jan 10, 2007
    dizzydiploma wrote:

sorry i don't know where to download it.

does anyone no if stacy and clinton are together? their's been a bunch of clues, like the wedding party episode, and the worst dressed family episode.

Clinton is gay...and the titles of the special episodes have nothing to do with anything. Stacy and Clinton don't actually run the show you know...

LexClarkaresexy

[17]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 15
    What not to Wear is the best show in the world!  I love the fashion tips and make-up tips and of course hair tips.  They completely picked the BEST people for the show.  Nick and Carmedy are just as FABULOUS as Stacy and Clinton are. My favorite thing is being able to find out how to find clothes that will make you feel great and they make any person any size look really great!!! I really wish taht was me on there all of the time because the clothes, shoes and anything you can name, I always want it.  Stacy and Clinton rox!!!!!

modernmilly82

[18]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    I love this show! I can't believe it isn't more popular. Stacy and Clinton have the best humor.

EO_Forever

[19]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    I LOVE this show too! In fact I'm so obsessed that whenever I go shopping with someone I quote Stacy and Clinton. I love picking out clothes for people. It's gotten to the point that whenever I start to comment on something my mom picks out she says, "Shut up Stacy!" lol.

MaRSSBAR

[20]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 11
    I love this show as well. I like to shop for clothes that I like that are similar to clothes that Stacy and Clinton pick out for people.