What are your thoughts about this show?

SupermanNYC

[1]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 45
    Being that there's not one thread up on this show, I would like to star off one by asking what do you think about this show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GSU2004

[2]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    Being that there's not one thread up on this show, I would like to star off one by asking what do you think about this show.

It made history is being the first show brought back from dead via syndication but they should have grew the boys up and developed better storylines.  I think they were trying to hard to keep them mentally in high school.  The show could have been better but they lost Fred Berry in the first season and it seemed like the show lacked a focus.  Raj and Nadine had an adopted daughter in season one who disappeared by season two. 

BabyKitten199

[3]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 7
    I really wanted to like this show as I had loved the original WH but this was nothing like the original IMO being that it just wasn't very funny.  It tried very hard to be funny but it just didn't have the feel or appeal as the original one did.

kikindoonoots

[4]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 33
    I saw WH for the first time when it was ondemand for a short time and I reallly liked it, so I started watching the spin-off on TV land but I found it kinda boring.