What's Happening Now!!

(ended 1988)

What's Happening Now!! Fan Reviews (3)

• even though it wasn't as good it kept the show around that's was cool.

It wsan't bad, it like most sequals or spinoffs in this case usually just don'e seem to measure up to the original. This show still had the same characters, they just had grown up a bit, but they were still funny. It kind of let us 80's kids get to see this show like those in the 70's had the original. They both can be seen on some station somewere I in re-runs.(no pun intended.. again) I used this in my review of the orignal show as well. It showed how they grew up, and what they were doing as they grew up.
  • even though it wasn't as good it kept the show around that's was cool.

• This made for the eighties "What's Happening" was better than I thought it would be.

I really enjoyed seeing the people older in this show, living with more modern conveniences, with successful careers, etc. The stories were fantastic too. Anne Marie Johnson's character was a good match for Raj. I also liked the episode that showed Dee and Dwayne discovering a latent mutual crush. Danielle Spencer's character Dee Thomas was probably the most dynamic of all. She'd really blossomed and was a classy addition to WHN.
FAMNET