THIS SPECIAL EPISODE WAS BROADCAST IN COLOR!
This episode is notable for several reasons:
1. It was the first and only WML telecast in CBS's
2. It was telecast from CBS Studio 72 on Manhattan's Upper West Side, located on Broadway at 81st Street.
3. It was Steve Allen's last program as a regular panelist.
4. B&W photos of this show exist in the CBS Photo Archive.
5. A color photo taken of the panel this evening was used on the album cover of the 1958 WML DOT LP record.
See a photo of the 1958 DOT What's My Line? LP here:
- Suzanne Astorino (2004)