(1) "WML?" SPONSOR WATCH: Tonight's opening sponsor is Nytol sleep-aid tablets.
(2) "LIVE" WATCH: This first live edition of 1967 is the 35th surviving kinescope of the post-Kilgallen era to retain the "live" wording uncut on the intro.
(3) "WML?" PANEL WATCH: Phyllis Newman is once more seated on the far end of the panel. This is the ninth such occasion for her since Dorothy's tragic passing.
(4) "WML?" CREDITS CRUNCH WATCH AND GSN "REGULAR ROTATION" AIRING TALLY: On GSN's January 30, 2008 airing of this edition, "WML?" fans were once more painfully subjected to the distorted aspect ratio of the cable and satellite channel's "crunched" end credits. Aside from this 2008 airing in "regular rotation" and the 2006 airing as part of the Oscar tribute, the two prior "regular rotation" airings by GSN were on August 29, 2004, and before that, on June 5, 2002.
(5) Following the January 30, 2008 airing of tonight's show, GSN ran the October 22, 1962 edition of "I've Got a Secret," hosted by Garry Moore, with the regular panel of Bill Cullen, Betsy Palmer, Henry Morgan and Bess Myerson, and celebrity guest Janet Leigh. This was the first episode to have the end credits justified right towards the viewer's right side, while the overlay of the episode's sponsor (in this case, Toni Home Permanents) is on the lower left-hand corner. - W-B (2008)