(1) "WML?" SPONSOR WATCH: The opening sponsor for this first post-cancellation-notice live show was Bayer Aspirin.
(2) "LIVE" WATCH: This is the 41st surviving post-Kilgallen kinescope of a live transmission to retain the original "live" wording on the intro.
(3) BAD PUN ALERT - AND AN ENCORE: While no plays on words were forthcoming during the intros, the bad puns flew fast and furious from Bennett during the second contestant's game. At one point, he mentioned "Life with Fodder," which was a pun on the title of the play (and later movie) "Life with Father." On another occasion, the publisher/panelist rehashed the "horse of a different cruller" pun which he had previously sprung on the audience and his fellow panelists on EPISODE #767 of June 6, 1965.
(4) "WML?" CREDITS CRUNCH WATCH: GSN's February 6, 2008 airing of tonight's show was marred once again by the highly invidious "crunching" of the screen during the end credit sequence.
(5) Following the February 6, 2008 airing of tonight's show, GSN ran an episode of "I've Got a Secret" which originally emanated "live from New York" on January 14, 1963. Host Garry Moore introduced his panel this time out as "Prince William" Cullen, "Queen Elizabeth" Palmer, "Sir Henry" Morgan and "Good Queen Bess" Myerson. The celebrity guest was Hermione Gingold. - W-B (2008)