What's My Line?

EPISODE #876

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Sep 03, 1967 on CBS

• What's MY Line

Might have been nice if I could have seen it

• Memories

It brings back memories when I was a little girl. When the theme plays the theme music it's like I'm five years old again and in my grandparents living room. Thank you . Pat Reichard

• HOW DO I WATCH THESE???

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I WATCH THESE EPISODES??? HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE A SINGLE ONE!
  • I found this to be a great way to end 17.5 years of an amazing show. What's my Line? had truly touched a nation by then end of it's run. I am happy that this show has mostly survived the test of time. So I could view it 50 years after it intially aired.

This episode was not your typical episode, but truly brought all the elements needed to end a successful series with some class. I am glad that they brought the first episodes guests back, it was truly amazing to see them all and what they were up to. I thought it was very cute that the only traditional game they played was a guy from the unemployment office. I thought it was good that they mentioned the two dead members of the panel. I do have one issue with the show, and that they didn't mention Hal or Louis, but I understand why they didn't. I am happy with there decision in having the panelists being Arlene, Steve, Martin(Arlene's husband), and Bennet. It was good to finally see John as a mystery guest, I can't believe the panel didn't get it sooner. This is my favorite Goodson-Toddman production.
GSN