What's My Line? Forums

CBS (ended 1967)

Hal Blocks Last Episode?

anniesmom

[1]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    I read it someplace here and cannot find it again. Tonight I watched I believe Friday's episode and John Q was on there. Did I miss the last episode? I would sort of like to know before tomorrow night when I will watch Saturday's and Sunday's episode. Note to self: Get a life. Love the show though and got the WML? book today and started reading it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jimarnone

[2]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 4

anniesmom wrote:
    I read it someplace here and cannot find it again. Tonight I watched I believe Friday's episode and John Q was on there. Did I miss the last episode? I would sort of like to know before tomorrow night when I will watch Saturday's and Sunday's episode. Note to self: Get a life. Love the show though and got the WML? book today and started reading it.

Hal Block's final appearance was on Episode #144 that aired on 3/1/53 with Jane Froman as the mystery guest. If GSN's scheduling continues in normal sequence, this episode should air in the wee hours of Monday April 7th (or if you use GSN's calendar, late Sunday night).

agent_0042

[3]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 66
    Yeah, Hal Block just had some nights off, that's all. Keep an eye on the guide here -- it's very good about keeping you up to date on this stuff. Just watch the notes -- you'll generally see countdowns, etc., once we start getting close to stuff like that.

AHerring

[4]Mar 30, 2008
    Thanks!

anniesmom

[5]Mar 30, 2008
    Yeah, thanks! ~Patty