[1]May 29, 2008
    • level: 62

Lost EPISODE #195 on YouTube

In three parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjtB77cP3XU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdNavzI5jAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvs6Ns6vpAw

Edited on 05/29/2008 6:20am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ymike673

[2]May 29, 2008
    • level: 11
    If you look in the bottom left hand corner of the screen you can see the words "Alpha video". This is a company that sells public domain DVDs at very low prices. They recently released a DVD of 4 WML shows and this must be one of the episodes from that DVD.

marciasimonson

[3]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 1
    Thanks so much for posting this. It was great fun, especially with the original commercials.

sixtyfivealive

[4]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    ymike673 wrote:
    If you look in the bottom left hand corner of the screen you can see the words "Alpha video". This is a company that sells public domain DVDs at very low prices. They recently released a DVD of 4 WML shows and this must be one of the episodes from that DVD.

I recently obtained a copy of this DVD. It has four episodes of WML? with their original commercials intact. The four episodes are #195, #278, #296, and #123. #296 is no surprise though since this episode has been included on so many VHS and DVD packages of old TV shows. Only #123 has no Lucille Ball or Desi Arnaz connection.

TVGord

[5]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    I just received this DVD from amazon.com, and I heartily recommend it. You can tell it's a sub-kinescope (I'm just watching the #195 episode now, and it's a little more "washed out" than we're used to on GSN), but it's a nice, clean reproduction and Lucy is a hoot! It's also terrific to see the Remington Rand commercial (the shaver that can shave a peach will give you a peach of a shave...I would who the Mad Man ad man is who came up with THAT one!). Considering the DVD was only $7.98 (and I was buying The Best of Password anyway), it's a nice bonus to add to my WML? collection!

joshea98

[6]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 1

Truly fascinating to watch that episode. And it also drove home the point that GSN has been crunching those end credits for far too long.

John