What's New Scooby-Doo?

Big Appetite in Little Tokyo

Aired Saturday 8:00 AM Sep 13, 2003 on The WB

• this was a good ep

in this ep of scooby doo whats new they go to tokyo shaggy eats something that is cured and the starts to go around town and eat things when he is sleeping tearing apart the city all over but turns out its not him it was just electronics making belive the people he seemed to do that.this was a good ep and the gang figures it out and they arrest the people that are involved it was a good ep to start the season off of the new scooby doo show i enjoyed it and that is why i gave it a 8.0
  • The whole episode just crashed when Velma Dinkley gave Dogbot to Elliott if I were her I would have kept my creation because Velma worked so hard to make it. And if I was Elliott I would not have been so mean and difficult in the first & #2 go around's.

This episode would have been fine if they had discovered what came to the professor and warned him about doing any more work or he would be cursed. They should have spent at least seven more months in production of this episode before they released it the writers should be ashamed of them selfs for creating the worst Scooby-Doo episode in history. I love the series and every single episode except this one. And did they always have to play a song and a chase scene at the same time in the middle of the episode? not that I don't like it.