What's New Scooby-Doo?

The WB (ended 2006)

Rtkat3

What's New Scooby-Doo? Fan Reviews (53)

• The last GOOD Scooby-Doo cartoon since Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! ever existed

This was the last GOOD Scooby-Doo cartoon in my opinon. The show is great. Nuff said.
  • Even better tha the other Scooby shows! Its so cool,very nice episode plots,awesome animation and great mysteries!

I am so glad they made this spi-off the original show and its other shows are great as well but this on is my favorite.Because this one has better animation,plots,and music in each episode.They have tchnology in this show like comuters and phones-things that werent around when the original show premiered.

So this is my fav scooby show.Scooby lasted since late 60's and hopefully will last til like 2030's.
  • Come on, It's Scooby Doo!

I of course love anything Scooby Doo ( i meam look at my icon :p) Now, this show was admittitly not as good as the orignal, but what show is?!? I give it a thumbs up and and im just happy they were able to bring some new scooby doo mysteries to life! You try writting new stuff about a talking dog and a group ror mystery solving teen-aged kids. When it's been being written since.... a really long time ago. :P (it's late and i dont' feel like finding out exactly when it came out) But i think it came out in the 60's, so thats 40 years! Again, a big thumbs up!
  • The next evolution of Scooby Doo starts right here.

Scooby Doo is now ruined thanks to that stupid Mystery Inc. show. So now,let us look at the greatest Scooby Doo spin-off of all time,What's New Scooby Doo?. This show is about Scooby,Shaggy,Fred,Velma and Daphne going to trips of places,but end up solving mysteries instead of having fun. Now,this show changes everything from Scooby Doo. Everyone doesn't just have dots for eyes anymore,Daphne changed her clothes and best of all,Fred wears a sweater and got rid of that stupid ascot. The mysteries are great,but not as good as the Witch Doctor or The Creeper. Some of them include dinosaurs coming out of 3D movies,Toys destroying malls,giant worms and many more. This doesn't have that running through doors scene,but it still has music during the chase scenes. I also love the music of the show. The theme song is done by Simple Plan,which is a band I love. They even put their song "I'd Do Anything" during the chase scene and made a guest star. However,it ended,because every good show has to end quickly. In my opinion,this was a great show and a great spin-off. Please bring it back and cancel Mystery Inc.
  • Scoobytastic!

Being the first Scooby-Doo cartoon made ever since the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, this is series is certainly a nice addition to the Scooby family. The graphics and the animation are quite and the stories are very cool too. The way they managed to bring Scooby and the gang to the 21st century is just brilliant. They go on adventures just like in the old days (and by old days, I mean the old shows), but this time they have cell phones and laptops, they drive motorcycles, skates and have some of the coolest bad guys ever designed for a Scooby-Doo series. Oh, and did I mention that we have a really cool voice cast? All in all, it's just perfect as it is. 10 out of 10!
  • This isn't like the original which all of us adults will always love best, but they did a great job of updating the show. I really enjoy watching this with my daughter who is a complete scooby fanatic. We watch all of the scooby we can!

Excellent! This isn't like the original which all of us adults will always love best, but they did a great job of updating the show. I really enjoy watching this with my daughter who is a complete scooby fanatic. We watch all of the scooby we can! I prefer this to scooby and scrappy, a pup named scooby doo, and most of the scooby doo movies. I really appriciate the fact that Daphne talks and is more than just a pretty face in this spin off. Also, the fact that Casey Kasem does the voice of Shaggy makes this whole thing work great.
  • A Scooby-Doo series that is funny, serious and really spooktacular, all at the same time!

Over the years, the Scooby-Doo franchise has offered us a lot different perspectives on the adventures of the Mystery Inc. And this one is actually one of those series in the franchise which no fan can miss the oportunity to watch over and over and over! The characters have adventures just like in the old days, but instead of those adventures taking place in the 60's and 70's, they take place on our days, which I think is a cool move to capture everyone's attention. Plus, we are given a more personal perspective of all the characters (What they do in their spare time, which are they fears, what kind of music they actually like to hear on the radio, among many other things...), and the fact that this is the only series that made "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" part of the Scooby-Doo canon, makes it a terrific series. Of course we also have to state that without the guest characters that appeared throughout the show like Dr. Oswald, the Hex Girls, Gibby Norton, Melbourne O'Reilly, among many others, this series would have never achieved the cult status that has among Scooby-Doo fans. And last, but not the least, the series actually has cool villains who are just a guy in a mask, wearing a rubber suit and trying to scare people away for some reason (Just like in the good old days, folks).

In a scale from 1 to 10, I give this show a 100!
  • I think its good and very persuasive. It is still very fresh.

I'm glad that they have done this. (And to think that I have been missing out on this for the past 5 years). I love the original Scooby Doo and would never give it up if I have it but I'm also glad they managed to update the Scooby Doo we all know and love. I cannot imagine what it would be like without that. I'm glad they brought it into the future and included a little more tchnology into the series. It really deserves credit. It's a good thing too because now all Scooby fans everywhere can look upon more Scooby adventures in the near future. Now Scooby Doo will be able to continue his existence and will not die out to soon or fade away.
  • This show rocked about 30 years ago and it still rocks today!

I loved the old Scooby-Doo so why shouldn't I love this one? It still has that feeling you get when you watch a Scooby-Doo. You get excited to find out who did it and you see all the goofy, mysterious, and enjoyable parts of how they get to finding it out. Fred, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, and of course, Scooby-Doo are all here. The storyline is spectacular and the anticipation to find out the crook is always thrilling. I love the Scooby-Doo series. Who doesn't love a good mystery, especially if you're with Scooby-Doo? What's New Scooby-Doo gets a 10 from me!
  • This show rocked about 30 years ago and it still rocks today!

• The best Scooby Doo series ever!

When this series first came out I was really excited about it. The animation was great while still being similar to the original and the monsters were fake which I really like. When \"Zombie Island\" and \"Witch\'s Ghost\" came out I was really dissapointed to see how badly they changed the Scooby Doo formula the animation wasn\'t like Scooby and the monsters were real it wasn\'t anything like Scooby Doo, it was bad enough with the \"13 Ghosts\" era but this was just adding to it. That\'s why when \"What\'s New scooby Doo?\" came out I was so happy to see that while the animation was improved it was still similar to the original and stuck to the true Scooby Doo formula which was with the fake monsters; in my opinion that makes it alot more enjoyable since you get to figure out the villain behind the mask. So in all I really don\'t have any complaints about this show and I would really like to see it come back for a fourth season.
  • I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.

I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.I\'m 32 yr old female and I love this show I\'m up every saturday morning looking for it to come on.
  • What's New Scooby-Doo?

This is one of the most classic cartoons I have ever seen. I like all versions of Scooby Doo they are all equally as funny as one another. I really like it a lot it is funny and entertaining and you can really laugh at it. This show is hillarious.
  • . The two ridiculous live action movies did nothing but make fun of the characters. If you want to see quality Scooby Doo, rent Zombie Island or the Witch\'s Ghost or even Alien Invaders. They updated the Characters without changing the fundamental elemen

“Scooby Doo, Where are you?” is a classic. However, this once proud franchise is starting to show its age. The two ridiculous live action movies did nothing but make fun of the characters. If you want to see quality Scooby Doo, rent Zombie Island or the Witch\'s Ghost or even Alien Invaders. They updated the Characters without changing the fundamental elements of the show.
  • Scooby-Doo has always been popular, but to create it in a modern world is genious. It is like seeing all your old favorite characters use modern technology and live in our world.

Scooby-Doo has always been popular, but to create it in a modern world is genious. It is like seeing all your old favorite characters use modern technology and live in our world. It also stays true to the orignal Scooby-Doo Where are You! There is a couple of things different about the characters, which makes it way more fun to watch.
  • I loved this show sence i was little.

Whats New Scooby Doo is a really good show. I loved Scooby Doo sence I was little so thats probaly why I like it. I like the original Scooby Doo better though I think they should make more of the Scooby Doo shows because every one around my age they might not want to admit it but they love him even my parents do. I just completly love Scooby Doo and Shagy they are so funny. In every episode or movie they always make me smile. When I was little I used to be afraid of going to sleep in my own room but then I started whatching Scooby Doo so i thought he captured all the monsters I know it sounds stupid but I was very young.
  • What's New Scooby-Doo? is yet another Scooby spin-off about the teenage detectives solving mysteries across the country. Join Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and of course Scooby-Doo as they catch the bad guys behind the masks.

Who could forget our lovable and favorite canine, Scooby Doo? Scooby Doo used to be the greatest show ever. But, they had to go on and ruin it with that God awful spin off, Scooby and Shaggy Get A Clue! Oh my...that has to be the worst and most horrible scooby series that ever existed. That just blew, no, better yet, "demolished" every corny show known to man out the water. It's just plain sick. Now, What's New Scooby-Doo?, I just adored it. The best scooby doo ever. Everything was great. The design was great, so was the animation, comedy I would give a 7 too, but the show was great. What's New Scooby-Doo? is a 9/10!
  • This show was awesome.

The show is the only cartoon to come close to being good as the 1st Scooby Doo series. I loved this cartoon.
  • Best cartoon EVER!!

I love Scooby Doo sooo much!!
    And have done since I was a little kid.
    It is my favourite kids' cartoon of all time!
    I think the "what's new scooby doo?" is the best Scooby Doo on tv, though I do like the 70's Scooby Doo as well, though that is more what my parents watched lol.
    Basically this show is about 4 friends:
    Fred - The handsome, leader type.
    Velma - The smart, brainy type.
    Daphne - The girly-girl type.
    Shaggy - The dumb, scared, but lovable type.
    And their dog Scooby Doo (who is very similar to Shaggy).
    Together, they solve mysteries all over the world!
    This is an awesome awesome show! I watch it on Teletoon every morning!
    I really think they should make more episodes though!
    I have seen almost all of them lol, but they really are great.
    I am almost 16 and I love this show, so that just shows it never gets old :) (Or not to me anyway).
    Love it!
  • Scooby is back!!

A pretty good show starring our old heroes. We see them in new adventures and they have more mysteries to solve as they travel the world. They can't even go on holiday without a mystery being told to them about the place. Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Velma,and Daphne are back to save family treasures, stop theifs and solve crimes.
    They usually find clues first as to whats going on then figure out who it could be and Fred then makes a plan which fails but Scooby Doo comes to the rescue and captures the ghost in one way or another and they get put behind bars after they say:

"Yeah an' I woulda gotten away wiv it to if it weren't fa' you meddlin' kids an' tha' pesky pooch."
  • Scooby Doo is back and in the 21st Century.

I just recently bought the season 1 dvd and I never knew how much I actually liked Scooby-Doo. Of course, it's not better than the original but it can definitely compare. My favorite thing about the show is how they set up each mystery and go through all the suspects. I pay attention completely and try to guess who the culprit is just before they reveal it. This show is hilariously funny and Scooby Doo is still Scooby Doo. The music of the show is also great. I'm gonna get the season 2 dvd soon because this show is awesome. "And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids". Classic all the way!!!
  • The best Scooby-Doo spin off since The New Scooby-Doo movies

Finally, a spinoff that follows into the original Scooby Doo's footsteps. SD has had its share of bad spinoffs, but this one is good. It doesn't feature Scrappy-Doo, nobody in the gang is missing, and the mysteries are just as original as the ones in the first series. If we ever get any more SD spinoffs, they better be like this one.
  • I love this show, but I like the older version better.

I used to watch this show all the time, in fact I'm watching it now! I love the new animations these days, even though I've only been around for 13 years (lol). I love the theme song! *What's new, Scooby-Doo? We're comin' after you. We're gonna solve that mystery, I see ya Scooby-Doo, we're comin' after you, What's new, Scooby-Doo!!* True, I love the way things were before. I liked it better when they had the original Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo, where are you? That show was so awesome!! I really like Scooby and Shaggy 'cause they are so freakin' funny! Sometimes, I wish this show would come back.
  • cool show

I like Scooby Doo and Shaggy are the funny characters,I like Velma because she is smart,I like Daphne becuase she is smart and I like Fred well because he is good looking.There have been my many series of Scooby Doo but this is the best so far.Though I did miss Scrappy.
  • I loved the original Scooby Doo show, and this show continued it wonderfully, because they updated everything, but still kept old parts of the show and that was awesome.

This is for all Scooby Doo lovers who adore the original the show, but feel like seeing something a little newer.
    One of the things I'm most pleased about is that they got Frank Welker and Casey Kasem to do the guys' voices just like they did in the original. That just makes me happy.
    The episodes are pure Scooby Doo fun, and they honor the classics wonderfully. I love it.
    Sadly, I haven't seen it on Cartoon Network for quite some time, though, so I really hope they bring it back. I might start watching the channel a little more again.
    Overall show grade: B+
  • A great animated show for young and old alike.

A great animated show for young and old alike. If this is a show that you do not normally watch and you are sitting at home with nothing to do, you are going to wish you had it on tape. Having it "on tape" had become the generic term for recorded programs. Today you are more likely to have the show on Tivo or DVR than VHS, or god forbid Beta!! It is kind of like how a lot of people still call CD's "records" or "albums." Anyway, back to the show. This is the type of show that is really pretty good if you would just give it a chance. So on those cold, lonely, rainy days, pop in your tape or DVR or whatever if you were smart enough to tape it. If not, check to see if it is on as a re-run. After all, as they say, if you have never seen it, it is new to you. A decent watch for all.
  • I like this show very much. My favorite character is Velma plus I like the not confusing mysteries that the gang solves. The show has humor and they always solve the mysteries with keen logic and keeping their eyes open for clues and suspicians. <

I like this show very much as I get up every Saturday and Sunday to watch it. My favorite character is Velma plus I like the not confusing mysteries that the gang solves, so mystery shows are so confusing to solve. The show has humor and the always solve the mysteries with keen logic and keeping their eyes open for clues and suspicians. I know that I am the only 19 years old who likes Scobby Doo but I enjoy the show.

Kim
  • Good remake

I find it funny how many times every creator of a new Scooby Doo cartoon makes that dog sneeze, it's alot. Anyways, this Scooby Doo Series is very good and clean with animation. This crime group from the late 60's is moved to a modern animation style with good voice acting and good music. Little kids all grow up with Scooby Doo, and here is another to grow up with.
  • everybody else said it so i might as well

just like everyone else said, this is a good show but not as good as the original. 5 teenage sleuths who go around solving mysteries and unravellin secrets for peoples selfish desires. the only difference is, this show is set in a more recent time set and the characters act a bit goofier. u still have the if it werent for u meddling kids phrase, u still have the scooby dooby doo at the end of eac episode, u still have the, lets split up gang! u still have the velma brains and fred plans which almost never work the way it was originally planned to, u still have the shaggyand scooby runs in2 the ghost ordeal, its pretty much like the old scooby doo except these mysteries arent as good and i dunno theres just somethin the old scooby doo has that this show doesnt....
  • Not the same.

I liked the old 'Scooby Doo: Where Are You?" better. I liked how it was like...in the late 60's and early 70's. And I liked the physcadelic (sp?) songs they would play in the background better than the "modernized" songs they would play in the background of 'What's New' Also, the characters seemed more lovable in the 'Where are you' and the show seemed to try less hard to make people laugh. Which I really liked. Although 'What's New' is an alright version of Scooby Doo. Nobody can mess with the classics. That's why they are classics because they should be here to stay forever and ever.
< 1 2