What's New Scooby-Doo?

The WB (ended 2006)

Rtkat3

What's New Scooby-Doo? Fan Reviews (53)

• A Scooby-Doo series that is funny, serious and really spooktacular, all at the same time!

Over the years, the Scooby-Doo franchise has offered us a lot different perspectives on the adventures of the Mystery Inc. And this one is actually one of those series in the franchise which no fan can miss the oportunity to watch over and over and over! The characters have adventures just like in the old days, but instead of those adventures taking place in the 60's and 70's, they take place on our days, which I think is a cool move to capture everyone's attention. Plus, we are given a more personal perspective of all the characters (What they do in their spare time, which are they fears, what kind of music they actually like to hear on the radio, among many other things...), and the fact that this is the only series that made "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" part of the Scooby-Doo canon, makes it a terrific series. Of course we also have to state that without the guest characters that appeared throughout the show like Dr. Oswald, the Hex Girls, Gibby Norton, Melbourne O'Reilly, among many others, this series would have never achieved the cult status that has among Scooby-Doo fans. And last, but not the least, the series actually has cool villains who are just a guy in a mask, wearing a rubber suit and trying to scare people away for some reason (Just like in the good old days, folks).

In a scale from 1 to 10, I give this show a 100!