What's New Scooby-Doo?

The WB (ended 2006)

Rtkat3

What's New Scooby-Doo? Fan Reviews (53)

• One of the worst Scooby-Doo cartoons ever!

Man, did I hate this cartoon! Sometimes when I would see a glimpse of it or see the ads, I shed a tear in anger. Warner Bros. Animation did a really poor job producing this mediocre cartoon. I did not like Sander Schwartz because he produces really boring cartoons like "Xiaolin Showdown" and "Justice League Unlimited" and almost anything featuring action or a superhero. And then he messed up Scooby-Doo! Just when things couldn't get worse, they did... "Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue" came out and that was just as bad! This show is just a mockery of the original series, which doesn't air on Cartoon Network anymore! They tried too hard to be like "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo," but failed miserably, and it came out looking and sounding like the late 1960s Warner/Seven Arts cartoons (with Cool Cat, Merlin the Magic Mouse and company.)

My bottom line? Skip this series altogether (along with the "Get a Clue" series), and just stick with the 1969-1979 classics, "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" and the new "Scooby-Doo, Mystery Incorporated." Those are a LOT better!