What's New Scooby-Doo?

The WB (ended 2006)

Rtkat3

What's New Scooby-Doo? Fan Reviews (53)

• The next evolution of Scooby Doo starts right here.

Scooby Doo is now ruined thanks to that stupid Mystery Inc. show. So now,let us look at the greatest Scooby Doo spin-off of all time,What's New Scooby Doo?. This show is about Scooby,Shaggy,Fred,Velma and Daphne going to trips of places,but end up solving mysteries instead of having fun. Now,this show changes everything from Scooby Doo. Everyone doesn't just have dots for eyes anymore,Daphne changed her clothes and best of all,Fred wears a sweater and got rid of that stupid ascot. The mysteries are great,but not as good as the Witch Doctor or The Creeper. Some of them include dinosaurs coming out of 3D movies,Toys destroying malls,giant worms and many more. This doesn't have that running through doors scene,but it still has music during the chase scenes. I also love the music of the show. The theme song is done by Simple Plan,which is a band I love. They even put their song "I'd Do Anything" during the chase scene and made a guest star. However,it ended,because every good show has to end quickly. In my opinion,this was a great show and a great spin-off. Please bring it back and cancel Mystery Inc.