Wheel of Fortune Forums

Daily 6:30 PM on In Season

A New Wheel Millionaire!

markdoublea84

[1]May 30, 2013
    • level: 57
    Exciting news! The all-time Wheel of Fortune record has just been broken! Wheel's newest $1 million winner has just made history! She didn't have many of the letters she called for in the bonus round, even though she also had the Wild Card, but she somehow figured it out anyway. I guess maybe because 30 must be her lucky number, coincidencially speaking since she won $30,340 up front, and since Wheel is celebrating its 30th year on TV.

Sorry, Michele Lohenstein, make way for Autumn...whatever her last name is. Autumn is now Wheel's newest record holder! Anyone seen tonight's show? If so, let me know Autumn's last name. I sort of missed the beginning.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

markdoublea84

[2]May 31, 2013
    • level: 57
    Autumn Airhard is the name of the Wheel's newest $1 mil winner. She's not only the second contestant in the show's 30 years to ever win the top prize, she's also Wheel's highest winning contestant! A great moment that will live on in game show history! Just saw it on the local news of the station where Wheel airs. Again, congrats to Autumn!

Antique22

[3]Jun 2, 2013
    • level: 11

I heard about Autumn Airhard's exciting Wheel Of Fortune winfrom my mother today and I think it's AMAZING with a capital A that Autumn had the glory to get to the Bonus Round and even though the puzzle didn't have any more of the letters she had chosen who would've guessed that she knew the answer to the Bonus Round by heart by guessing "Tough Workout" and winning an awesome million dollars to pay for her upcoming wedding. I find that a milestone in the history of Wheel Of Fortune and did you know that Autumn is the second woman contestant to win a million dollars on Wheel Of Fortune and with an awesome milestone like this I think we shall see many millionaires on Wheel Of Fortune in the years to come. Congratulations to Autumn for an excellent job well done,

Tiki

P.S. How many rounds did Autumn Airhard win? I'm just curious to know more