DVDs?

CCUSTMA

[21]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    NEWS FLASH: For those with a Facebook account, there is a WITWICS DVD petition at www.facebook.com. The first thing you should do is add the Petition Box - Petitions feature to your applications.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wwfpooh

[22]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 20
    CCUSTMA wrote:
    NEWS FLASH: For those with a Facebook account, there is a WITWICS DVD petition at www.facebook.com. The first thing you should do is add the Petition Box - Petitions feature to your applications.
    That is great news!

RealityFan2686

[23]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 30

CCUSTMA wrote:
    NEWS FLASH: For those with a Facebook account, there is a WITWICS DVD petition at www.facebook.com.

DAMN!!!! What about those who love the show, (like me) but don't have a facebook account (like me)?? I want this show to be on DVD as much as the next person. I don't think I'm ever gonna get a facebbook account. (Isn't that just for college students) Damn, I guess I'm outta luck.

""Tiana""

Edited on 08/08/2007 7:43pm

CCUSTMA

[24]Jul 15, 2007
    Facebook isn't just for college students. Most high school students have Facebook and some companies use Facebook to recruit potential employees. Even some adults have Facebook! If you want a Facebook account, type in www.facebook.com and click on 'register' at the top right-hand corner.
    Edited on 07/15/2007 7:44am

wwfpooh

[25]Jul 17, 2007
    CCUSTMA wrote:
    Facebook isn't just for college students. Most high school students have Facebook and some companies use Facebook to recruit potential employees. Even some adults have Facebook! If you want a Facebook account, type in www.facebook.com and click on 'register' at the top right-hand corner.
    I don't have one, and that's simply 'cause it--to me, anyway--is just another "Myspace"-esque site, which means that, in due time, it will have the same problems.

vmancustoms

[26]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 1
    arthurwvandalay wrote:
    I have many episodes of Carmen Sandiego on tape. If anyone else has episodes and is interested in trading, send me a private message. -Art

Hi Aurthur,
    I have been searching the net for years now to find carmen shows for my handicapped son to see,because they make him SO happy...he loves them. I just signed up on this site a few minutes ago,and cant seem to figure out how to see videos as of yet...but it would mean the world to my son and I if you would contact me so I could talk with you and find out more about carmen fo him. Please -Please contact me,I also cant seem to figure out how to contact you. Please help us if you can. Thank you for your time,Vince and Trevin Mosley
    trev@fuse.net

CCUSTMA

[27]Sep 8, 2007
    NEWS FLASH! The WITWICS DVD petition is on petitiononline.com. Here is the link so that ALL the public can sign: http://www.petitiononline.com/90210dt2/petition.html.
    PLEASE spread the word to fans and friends!

wwfpooh

[28]Sep 12, 2007
    CCUSTMA wrote:
    NEWS FLASH! The WITWICS DVD petition is on petitiononline.com. Here is the link so that ALL the public can sign: http://www.petitiononline.com/90210dt2/petition.html.
    PLEASE spread the word to fans and friends!
    Awesome! *signs right away*