Where My Dogs At?

MTV 2 (ended 2006)

passiton

Where My Dogs At? Fan Reviews (15)

• A cult cartoon show that needs to be brought back to life! :idea:

I cannot begin to tell you how MUCH I miss this show! In an era where quality stories have been cast aside for 'Reality' antics which continually muck up scrapings from the bottom of the quality barrel, this is a show that would help to reverse that stupid trend and remind people what shows should be important to watch. Cartoon shows that have good animation, funny jokes about celebrities, well-placed gags, and state of the art writing for the episodes done for it, are the kinds of shows more people should be asking for! :idea: I cannot think of a more deserving show that needs to be resurrected more than this one! What other show would continually make fun of celebrities like Courtney Love, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Richie, King Kong, Janet Jackson, Dr. Phil, Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston, Tom Cruise and more, and never once feel bad about it, add 2 talking dogs into the mix and that has comedy gold written all over it! Bringing back this show would be a sure fire way for restoring MTV 2's reputation, and that's why I'm writing this review! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)