Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?

FOX (ended 1999)

Gaby8529

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Fan Reviews (7)

• Finally some characterization

The characterization here of Carmen not simply being a villainess, of her actually having a backstory and some honor, was really cool. The voices for Zack and Ivy are familiar and cool too, but Lynn was still the better chief. Along with City Guys, one of the last after school specials I watched that was educational.
  • The coolest cartoon

and detective to grow up with! She will take you on adventures and more!
  • Legendary thief Carmen Sandiego is set up against two detectives, Zack and Ivy. Similar to the video game of the same name, this show uses animation to make history interesting to kids.

This show was (and to a certain extent, still is) one of my favorite shows. When my mom bought a few of the video tapes for me, I found this show funny and educational. The facts were informative at the tender age of five , and Zack and Ivy's squabbles were reminiscent of my own minor squabbles with my brother. The facts are interesting yet not preechy, and the animation is colorful and good. Overall, this show is great for anyone who wants their child to learn something while trying to figure out the case along the way, or someone who just wants to watch something to remind them of the simpler times.
  • Seriously, bring this title back, before I get angry.

BEST, SHOW, EVER.

I don't know if it was Carmen, or just the whole show which I loved so much... but it was somthing, and it has never come back to me, and I will always remember the Carmen Sandiego shows on TV and never find anything the same from my childhood. The cast and stories were amazing, and it was so cool! The animation wasnt that good, but it was good enough for a child. The stories are just so cool, and you always wanted to know what is going to happen next. Carmen would steal things that she didn't even want, and she, if mortal, couldn't even think of stealing. * COUGH* Mont-Ste-Michelle...

Anyways, watch the show, you'll love it!
  • C5 us to the next location, player! Where it is, no one knows, at least until we get there.. Awesome show!

This is definitely one of those shows that was one of the greatest shows ever, because it combined action, mystery and a great way for us to learn something about other cultures and other countries, among other things. With Carmen Sandiego, the most notorious criminal and thief in the world, on the loose, it is up to the siblings, Ivy and Zack from ACME Detective Agency to find out what she is up to and try to capture her. The animation was very good and fluid, and the cast providing the voices of the characters has among it some of the best actors ever, such as Scott Menville and Jennifer Hale, among many others. Personally, a great show which should have continued for many more years. 10 out of 10!
  • I love this show because it's based on the games created by The Learning Company.

Everything is superb about this show and I love the concept for this show and I love all of the characters my #1 favorite character is Carmen Sandiego. This show is very similar to Cyberchase it's also the same thing different concept but it my point of view Cyberchase & Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? they are very similar shows in a way. Their are games that is based on the same thing Carmen Sandiego and the great chase. The executional games Carmen Sandiego is made by TLC they did a superb job on all of the games so maby you should look it up on amazon.com.
  • One of my Favorite Cartoon when i was a kid

Informative and cool, this show was one of my favorites and still. This show should come back again.

This show, interteign and teach things, without you know, at least show have new versions.

Everyone who saw this when was child should had love it, at least saw at the times that we dont have anothing to see on Tv.