Whistler

Fallen

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Jun 25, 2006 on CTV

• The first episode that got me hooked on the show!

The pilot episode of Whistler, "Fallen", was pretty good altogether. Honestly, some parts did bore me, but it had its exciting moments and I loved how it was written! I could understand why some people would turn away at this episode, though, because it was boring for the most part. If you didn't stay until the end of the episode, then anyone watching it wouldn't have thought it was as good as it was. I almost gave up various times throughout the episode because I had been really looking forward to this show and it wasn't exactly what I thought it to be. But I stuck through and the end kept me going, the little secret they reveal that leads on throughout the season and ultimately helps to reveal the biggest secret of all. This was a good episode but I don't think anybody watching the show for the first time should judge the show based solely on this because as I said, it was boring and if that's the impression people are getting of Whistler, then they need to ignore this episode and watch all episodes after this because it only gets better.