Whistler

Unearthed

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Aug 25, 2006 on CTV

• SPOILER ALERT!!! Don't read if you don't wanna know who killed Beck

Just saw the finale. Let's just say there are a few twists in the end leading to who actually killed Beck. Even though the mystery of who killed Beck was solved, I was still left hanging after the last scene. SPOILER***

So we learn that Shelby was the one who killed Beck "out of love". That was the most rediculous thing ever. Even the way she killed him didn't make any sense. You can't stop a freaking person from breathing with one hand, stupid. But anyway, the twists were nice, kinda like VM, where you won't really find out the answer til a couple of minutes before the end. Also, I kinda feel bad for AJ, since he still thinks he was responsible for Beck's death when he bashed Beck's head. Oh well doesn't matter since the final moments leads us to believe AJ commits suicide. There are also some loose ends to this season (for example, when AJ was firing randomly, who got shot??) but if Whistler does continue (as of right now, it seems somewhat bleak since the amount of viewers weren't as high as expected), there will be no mystery...so I sense a slight change in format in the show. Perhaps the producers should provide a few lighter moments, the show seems to dark. Neway, let's hope there will be another season.