White Collar

All In

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2009 on USA

6.7
  • I liked it.

Not bad. The case of an FBI agent who goes missing while investigating a money-laundering operation in Chinatown. We discover one of, what we can only assume is many aliases formerly used by Neal in his nefarious days. The instruction scenes, "Tiles of Fire", the escape frome the police? All very stylish and not to be missed. Also we find ourselves introduced to an Interpol agent working within the organization hoping to delay the apprehension of the perpetrator until it can bring them a reward in the form of increased funding from the Chinese government. Lastly another piece is revealed in the ever-increasingly complex puzzle of Kate's whereabouts.
  • After a FBI Agent goes missing, Neal is sent undercover to catch a money laundering scheme and possibly the man who has the Agent. Complications arise when an Interpol Agent causes Neal to veer off the plan and improvise.

Another entertaining episode of White Collar. Interesting that something is missing from this show to really put it over the top versus shows like Burn Notice, In Plain Sight and others on USA. It certainly is well acted and written, but does not have the weekly pizazz some of the other shows seems to have.

Basically we have the same story each week. Neal has to do something and when he deviates in any way shape or form he is threatened with being sent back to prison. We have some other things like his search for Kate which becomes even more intense and there is a huge piece of information about Kate passed to him by the Interpol Agent he was involved with.

In the end Neal gets his man in his own indomitable way. Not quite following protocol, but getting the job done. Next weeks episode is the Fall finale for the USA half season finish till next Spring. This show is being shown in much the same way all of USA's shows are. In two eight episode sections. In this case White Collar will have hit seven. Thanks for reading...
USA