White Collar

Bad Judgment

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 26, 2010 on USA

• Mortgage scams, crooked judges, unwarranted investigations, wiretapping, and bribery seem to just be a day of the job for Peter and Neal. It feels like a we've got to get them before they get us scenario and everyone is involved!

A lot fewer shenanigans highlight this episode which seems to complete the last three that have been somewhat tied together. Truly excellent story lines with some superb acting. Even though I rated them all 9's, I would say this was maybe the weakest of the three. I have noticed that this one has received a lot more confidence from other reviewers so maybe people are picking up on the positive points to the show.

I like how El and Mozzie are really becoming more of an integral part of the episodes. Also it's nice to see FBI Agent Jones involved as well. It all seems so much more plausible and realistic with the supporting characters involved in the plots.

This specific episode had a really strong plot with some specific bits that were very clever and believable. Compared to last weeks show this one was much more grounded, but they both were just as entertaining.

The acting and the scripts have really begun to click with this show. I foresee wonderful things with this show and the partnership the show is based on. Things seem to work better when Peter and Neal collaborate. Thanks for reading...