White Collar

By the Book

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Aug 03, 2010 on USA

7.6
  • Perfect exchange

This episode was better the second time I watched it.

Poor Mozzie. The only person that he knows in the real world and sure likes him the way he is and she gets abducted? Well, it's great that he has Neal and his connections with the FBI to help him find her.

I liked their whole perfect exchange plan, but well, Pete was right, nothing is perfect. There's always a flaw. At least they reacted on time and were able to bring Mozzie and the woman home and safe.

I liked the chemistry once again in this episode and I can't wait for the next episode.
  • Pretty good episode but nothing special.

I have fallen in love with USA Network and it's original shows in the past couple of years but did not watch the first season of White Collar. I heard it got some good reviews and a friend asked me to check it out so I tuned in this season. I wasn't a huge fan of the first episode I saw, then last week's episode was the second time and it was a little better, but still nothing like the other USA Network Originals I love so much. This episode was the best so far, I still like Peter the most which I think is a little odd since in all of the other USA Shows the main character is my favorite. I like Neil and his character but it just seems like something is missing. On the other hand, I didn't watch the first season so I most likely missed some decent character development. Mozzie was great in this episode, and I liked the scenes with just him and Neil, especially when they went to Gina's house and hid around the corner. This is the third episode I've seen this season and I still haven't become addicted to it as I have to the other shows on this network. However, it isn't a terrible show that leaves me wondering why did I watch this, so if I don't find anything superb to watch on a Tuesday night I'll probably find myself continuing to watch Neil, Peter and the gang.