A White Collar Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on USA
This episode started with Mozzie (or should I say Theodore?) training Neal in order to get past the security cameras in the evidence room, or corridor to be more exact. A scene that reminded a lot of that time Sean Connery was training Catherine Zeta-Jones.

As a result Neal was late for the briefing, as was Peter apparently.

And nowadays you just can't interrupt can you? We also got to know that Diana was 8 months pregnant. Which basically means that at the time when Peter got arrested she was 6 months on and she had a flat belly. But! We also saw Neal's new handler. Who seems like a nice guy. Even Neal appreciated him. But then he basically admitted of playing Neal and most of the times someone who is deliberately deceives the main character does not gain appreciation.

Still the guy was doing his job. A job that led directly to... Mozzie. Which of course would lead to funny circumstances.

Back to the office the Suits immediately thought that the bold short guy was Mozzie. But Neal pull some sketching tricks and all was good.

Until they found out the Teddy Walters name. Which turned out to be Mozzie's real name. It did suit him. But he prefers Theodore. So there was only one solution: fake his own death.

That might have worked if Diana wasn't so terrified about being a mamma that she had to go investigate more. And what did she find?

But then she went into labor. To be honest, from the moment she went alone to the warehouse I was certain she was going into labor. Wasn't certain she would run into Mozzie/Teddy/Theodore, though. Of course the possibility of him leaving her alone was non-existent. These guys might be criminals, but they are not bad people, you guys! So meanwhile in the FBI building some big things were going down. First of all we found out that the new handler is not kidding. If Neal does something wrong he'll just go to prison. Didn't add any points to the likable thing. Still doing his job though. And then Peter was of course suspicious of Neal going up and tempering with the evidence. Which doesn't make sense, because why on Earth would Neal want to temper with the evidence? But he did want to. These scenes brought up so many questions about the security in this building. First of all, I never understood why their offices do not have cameras. Or the elevators. But let's for argument's sake say it's a privacy matter, or it is not required (that might be true, I don't really know). Isn't it totally irrational to have surveillance on the corridor leading to a room with evidence and not to the room itself? And does the camera movement apply only on entrance? Because Neal didn't seem that troubled for his exit. As if cameras do not record everything in tapes that can be watched a long time after. Meanwhile, Diana had been transferred to a hospital and everyone was gathered to say hi to her new baby-Theo.

Because of course you name your baby after the one that helped you deliver it. And it's also a nice name. Mozzie/Teddy/Theodore was very touched! But the Suits were not so apprehensive. Because, I'm sure that no criminal was ever called Peter. Or whatever Jones' name is. And despite all Mozzie did help her when she was giving labor, he deserved it. Finally, back at home the two criminals were discussing the whole Dutchman thing. Which will more likely follow us for the near future, judging from Neal's conclusion:

That's all folks. I thought the episode was a Little bit messy in the beginning, but it worked out in the end. And it introduces us to the things we will see next: that is basically Neal trying to handle his con past (and present, due to the Dutchman's arrival) with his new handler who wouldn't mind putting him back in jail.
- Do you prefer Mozzie, Teddy or Theodore?
-Did you like the new handler?

- Do you think Peter likes his new job?
- Have you missed the hat trick?

(Photos courtesy of USA Network)

18 Comments
Follow this Show
Members