White Collar

Copycat Caffrey

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jul 27, 2010 on USA

• Amazing!

This episode is real amazing, it puts the word "Me" with gorgeous smile :) OMG I watch it for several time already.
    This episode showed that Neal has super skill in observation plus his smart brain , just looking the fake painting, can tell when and how does it make. Even though he didn't go to college, but his skill is real master. I think if I were him I would be really happy. To come out with "be proud of himself" made the whole episode is so funny. The highlight is on the professor with his student can deliver a good lesson for the one who think they smart but actually somebody might be smarter than them. I love this plot , people become to see Neal as an expert, not just a criminal.
  • Copying Neal Caffrey

This was a fun episode to watch. To have Neal Caffrey learn that his crimes were being studied in a university was interesting, because of the way Neal reacted, with pride and excitement.

I know I've mentioned this before, but the chemistry between Tim DeKay and Matt Bomer gets better with every episode. The lines were funny and case related and even Mozzie was hilarious with his constant quotes.

I like how the Alex character fits in the story and it was good to have her back to well, have her gone again. It was good to see Aidan Quinn again.
  • Definitely one of the best episodes of white collar.

neal is overwhelmed with happiness when he hears that he is actully being copycatted. the look on his face when he said "me" after diane askes who they are coppycatting was pure and genuine. his smile was amazing and funny. those few minutes were the funniest i've seen on tv since the 'Psych' permier episode. i couldnt stop laughing and i kept rerunning.
    Also, the scene with the university class was just outstanding, almost as great as the bar scene with Alex Hunter, Neal and the wise guy who thought he was the smartest in the room. Overall this episode was very well written and preformed and it deserves a 10/10.